Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys hate women?

Even if almost every woman has a waaaaay easier life than any ugly male, i just hate them when they deny this obvious fact. Most women (99'99%) have not ever known or Will know extreme isolation and total social and male rejection, so i dont blame them for being clueless about how someone feels when living through that... But why is It so usual for them to think they know better? Its not that they don't understand (how could they? They have a vagina), but that they don't even try.

I also hate every woman that rejected me in a humilliating way, making fun of me or try to hurt my feelings, instead of just saying no or whatever you do when you reject a human being, not a subhuman. Most women enjoy ugly/beta/virgin male suffering, as i discovered :/ (Once i told to a 2 or 3/10 female if she wanted to go with me to have a drink, after weeks of being 'friends' and she just laugh at me and said "have you ever looked yourself un to the mirror?"... Never talked to me again. I still can feel the pain)

Finally, i hate every woman that slaved me just because of my inexperience and made me believe they felt something for me, when they where just playing with me to make their lifes even easier and mine even more miserable. Being a beta Orbiter hurts way more than isolation...

I don't hate the few number of women that treated me like an human being, even if they just rejected me or tried to de artificialy polite and failed... I appreciate It a lot as a ugly virgin beta male.

I hate actions, not groups.

No female equivalent of Chad (i.e. 'Stacy') exists. Men are attracted to all sorts of women. There are men who like short women, and men who like tall women. There are guys who like big tits, and guys who like small tits. There are chubby chasers. Even deformed women have boyfriends. Men must conform at least somewhat to the Chad ideal in order to get laid, but women do not have to conform to a similar ideal because men have varied tastes in women.