Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys go to prostitutes

@Moroccancel Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Everyone from my nation will be forgiven except those who sin in public. Among them is a man who commits an evil deed in the night that Allah has hidden for him, then in the morning he says: O people, I have committed this sin!

@Moroccancel also this doesn't mean you should keep sinning in private

I am not a muslim.
@Moroccancel Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Everyone from my nation will be forgiven except those who sin in public. Among them is a man who commits an evil deed in the night that Allah has hidden for him, then in the morning he says: O people, I have committed this sin!

Bro seriously? And you're lecturing me about music being haram? Ok whatever you have done just don't expose your sin to others from now on.
It is was half-joke half-right. Since hoy are yet a muslim, I informed you.