Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys follow the sport of armwrestling? Its getting really interesting lately.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
With PAL backing out from the Levan-Todd match and Devon Larratt challenging Micheal Todd. On top of that Larry Wheels YT where he features top guys like Vitaly, Ermes and the new guy Khaled. It's all getting real interesting lately.
The Engin-Devon saga and the rise of desperation memes and troll accounts. It's so exciting ngl. I'm keeping an eye on the armwrestling scene pretty closely.

The next 2-3 months are gonna be real interesting. Really hoping to see a prime bulked up Devon vs Levan right hand.

And as far as the "desperation" move is concerned I feel like most people are confusing it with Kings move(I honestly have nothing against Kings move btw) but I have to side with Engin here. I never saw prime Denis or prime Breznk using their shoulders for extra advantage. It has always been about specific strength and skills.

What are your thoughts?

I'm sorry you got no replies.

Count yourself lucky if there is another user who follows armwrestling.

didn't know it was a pro sport tbh

I’m only familiar with Devon Laratt tbh.

More of an MMA respecter myself.

With PAL backing out from the Levan-Todd match and Devon Larratt challenging Micheal Todd. On top of that Larry Wheels YT where he features top guys like Vitaly, Ermes and the new guy Khaled. It's all getting real interesting lately.
The Engin-Devon saga and the rise of desperation memes and troll accounts. It's so exciting ngl. I'm keeping an eye on the armwrestling scene pretty closely.

The next 2-3 months are gonna be real interesting. Really hoping to see a prime bulked up Devon vs Levan right hand.

And as far as the "desperation" move is concerned I feel like most people are confusing it with Kings move(I honestly have nothing against Kings move btw) but I have to side with Engin here. I never saw prime Denis or prime Breznk using their shoulders for extra advantage. It has always been about specific strength and skills.

What are your thoughts?
Todd should beat Devon. I want to see Chaffee vs Levan

We should post in armwrestling subreddit
Yeah been there but its dead mostly and sick of the Khaled cocksucking there tbh ngl.
if there are any other incel armwrestlers. I posted there before but wasn’t good reception. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...6upvf/any_other_incel_armwrestlers_our_there/
Lol
The events I went to had so many incel guys
Yeah that is to be expected. The elites are all tallfag Chads while the amateurs are truecels. I'm 5'7 140lbs lol no skills for my feather weight class.

Yeah been there but its dead mostly and sick of the Khaled cocksucking there tbh ngl.

Lol

Yeah that is to be expected. The elites are all tallfag Chads while the amateurs are truecels. I'm 5'7 140lbs lol no skills for my feather weight class.
Based

What are your thoughts?
Kek, is that actually a real sport with actual organizations and leagues tied to it?

Kek, is that actually a real sport with actual organizations and leagues tied to it?
Yes bro, it shouldnt surprise you when fucking curling is in the Olympics

@Diocel is into arm wrestling