Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys feel this way?

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I feel so drained out. I feel like everything inside of me is about to just burst out of me and i feel like im gonna vomit because all i can think of is how we were mistreated so much for our looks and rejected by foids too. I feel bored with anything i do. Nothing interests me. I just feel like crying but i can’t. I feel anger instead and take my rage out on things. Copes don’t help me anymore

ogre is better than manlet cuz if ur a tall ogre at least u can have the abilty to rage and not look like a little toddler throwing a tantrum

ogre is better than manlet cuz if ur a tall ogre at least u can have the abilty to rage and not look like a little toddler throwing a tantrum
exactly. People that are short like me just look like little trolls getting mad and people laugh at it

exactly. People that are short like me just look like little trolls getting mad and people laugh at it
damn bro

its-over-it-is-over.gif

I feel so drained out. I feel like everything inside of me is about to just burst out of me and i feel like im gonna vomit because all i can think of is how we were mistreated so much for our looks and rejected by foids too. I feel bored with anything i do. Nothing interests me. I just feel like crying but i can’t. I feel anger instead and take my rage out on things. Copes don’t help me anymore
"Major depressive disorder (MDD), also known as clinical depression, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two weeks of pervasive low mood, low self-esteem, and loss of interest or pleasure in normally enjoyable activities." Major depressive disorder - Wikipedia

life is retarded

Women be like, "omg, you are so negative, it's your fault that you feel this way"

Yes, everything is a chore even the bare minimum like showering, brushing teeth etc