Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys ever cry because how over it is

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
I sometimes cry because I will never be Chad I'm a sub 5 and 5'6 jawless with a long mid face trouble ipd as well how do you guys cope

I cry everyday before sleep

no nigga then why would i be here, my dad is tallfag normie and my mother is 5’2 goblina
My dad is a tall Ramirez but I got all my shit genetics from my bone less mom im not even taller than 5'10

I laugh at it

I cant cry anymore. I've seen it all

Im 19 you think there still a chance I can fuck a jb
Brocel que mamadas your still young this is what im saying... if you are under 21 go and try and find yourself someone. (A foid your caliber) now if that dosent work then its officially over for you.

Sometimes yes

can’t even cry anymore, no tears come out.

You'll get used to it.

Somedays I get really sad thinking that it is over, somedays I think I still have time and I get hope.

Never actually cried but I believe that some day it will happen.

Dont cry because its over, laugh because it never begun.

Crying when you're going through changes is one thing, but crying all the time over the same issue means you never reached acceptance. Ya I've cried over it but I can count the amount of times on one hand.

i cry because sometimes i feel like i have embarassed my family