Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys ever approach women irl?

TF? You said on that podcast show that you were a locationcel but now you need to lose ONE HUNDRED fucking pounds?

Obesecel = volcel = fakecel. Why didn’t you mention this on air?
I'm 5'5, also fat people do fine in Middle America, seen shorter fatter black guys do fine here aswell, fat or not, it's still locationcel, well more like chub with loose skin atm, but this is my future
88c6806a859ce8d789e7d576896efc91

It's over

I mean... not really unless I want to get #metoo'ed where I live.

If you approach that just means youre a fakecel, pointless to do it if youre sub3 so I dont and I dont have any friends so I cant warm approach either

there is no game, i'm not even in the bench

If you approach that just means youre a fakecel, pointless to do it if youre sub3 so I dont and I dont have any friends so I cant warm approach either
I wouldn't say people who approach are fakecels, but you are right in this, there is no point if you are a sub3, if I get closer to a foid she is already looking for a escape

I'm 5'5, also fat people do fine in Middle America, seen shorter fatter black guys do fine here aswell, fat or not, it's still locationcel, well more like chub with loose skin atm, but this is my future
View attachment 84873
It's over
:f:
90% of obese dieters fail too, and a ton relapse, if you ever got that fat it’s only a matter of time before you become a fat fuck again.

Truly over for you.

View attachment 84873
It's over
This is easily corrected with surgery. Live with mom and pop, wagecel, save up around $5000, and set up an appointment in Mexico. Or take out a credit loan if you can't find a job and don't mind some debt. Swelling will puff you up for a couple months though, so keep that in mind.

:f:
90% of obese dieters fail too, and a ton relapse, if you ever got that fat it’s only a matter of time before you become a fat fuck again.

Truly over for you.
I'd agree if I got fat because of my own volition, I didn't, I got fat as a kid. I've done multiple fasts, and not eating isn't a big deal for me, and I already lost 100 pounds last year.

I'd agree if I got fat because of my own volition, I didn't, I got fat as a kid. I've done multiple fasts, and not eating isn't a big deal for me, and I already lost 100 pounds last year.
GL bro get your skin surgery too

I have approached about 10 foids
and that's not including a few dozen more whilst spending a few months on plenty of fish

If you dont know a foid and get no invitations, there is no chance
You would need to get her interest, take her out, talk to her, only works when you are attractive and social

If you want to ask a foid out, which you know
You have to befriend her to a certain point, where the both of you are in contact everyday
Then you can take it in a direction where she knows that you are interested in her, and then you can ask her out
So like, hey wanna grab a drink after work or something like that
If you are good at it, maybe you can seal the deal
But this is so hypothetical, there is so much stuff to do and things to work, so it can work

Approaching is foolish and pointless if you are truly an incel you would have realized that you already dont stand a chance with any foid that includes landwhales, ethnics, and migets.

HELL NO! To damn risky in today's day and age. I let them do the approaching/flirting.

No, I don't. I have in the past but not anymore. I do not have a social cycle anymore, and cold approaching is retarded, it wont work unless you are strickingly good looking.

I've never approached. One time i tried joking with this whore at work just for the sake of NTmaxing. But the whore completely blanked me. Felt like chopping it to pieces with a machete