Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you guys dance?

deepthroat

deepthroat

32 yo celibate sorcerer
★★★
I love to dance. Dare to say i dance much better than most of chads and more than less I get attention from stacies, smiles and nods usually. However it's extremely hard to approach some for a mentalcel, even though my inhib is diminished thanks to booze. So you are making your awesome moves and pelvic thrusts like animal, when then chad enter the floor, literaly just noding to beats and stacies cluster around him like wasps around fallen fruit. This is against all theory.

i shake my butt real good when i am on alot of caffeine

I suck at dancing like a true white person.

I love to dance. Dare to say i dance much better than most of chads and more than less I get attention from stacies, smiles and nods usually. However it's extremely hard to approach some for a mentalcel, even though my inhib is diminished thanks to booze. So you are making your awesome moves and pelvic thrusts like animal, when then chad enter the floor, literaly just noding to beats and stacies cluster around him like wasps around fallen fruit. This is against all theory.
What do you dance? I want to try

I have danced only once, back in middle school we had to dance waltz but no girl volunteered to dance with me so teacher had to force one girl to dance with me. Never again.

No, i cant even walk right,so dancing is out of the question.

yeah i dance and love to dance and can do it well but im too tall, if i do it in a club i punch everyone in the face, looking like a crazy giraffe

i like to watch korean girls dance

What do you dance? I want to try
i like house/techno nights the best. drum and bass is also nice. Just some basic footwork, lot of hips bouncing, and lately lot of shoulder movements. For hands I like to think kung-fu for inspiration. Because nothing feels as good as punching beer out of chad's hands.

Last edited:
Only girls like dancing and they lakc grace doing so

I literally can't, guess I'm retarded

It doesn't add up any help for incel if he's awesome dancer. Mostly drunked, sex craving stacies are even more focused towards chads, not even fractures of logical reasonings are present.

I don't like "coordinated" dances. I just vibe with the music.

Me too man, I pull the meanest worm dance on the block yet get no looks from all the baddies. Chad just does one dab and takes all the girls. Life is so unfair smh. :feelsrope:

No, it's in line with the actual real theory: Looks > everything

fucking hell noo, I still have nightmares at being laughed at during middle school for drama class

Im stiff and walk/move like a robot. Cant dance. Cant even do 'the robot.'

fuck no lmfao, i look like even more of an autist dancing

yes, when drunk, driving, or both.

Yes I'm a godly dancer when I'm in the zone, also I can twerk like a mad bitch with my top tier thick gymcelled booty that makes the dudes go fruity,:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Yes I'm a godly dancer when I'm in the zone, also I can twerk like a mad bitch with my top tier thick gymcelled booty that makes the dudes go fruity,:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
That's it right there.

But seriously, 6 4, BBC, godly dancer. Are you sure youre an incel?

That's it right there.

But seriously, 6 4, BBC, godly dancer. Are you sure youre an incel?
BBC? Wtf don't have a BBC, that's why I'm here, that and my race boyo