Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you guys believe in dark triad?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
I honestly do tbh.Dark triad is powerful.I have seen this shit irl all the time but it has to be natural which I can't do.Otherwise thugmaxxing is legit tbh
@Diocel thots?

Last edited:
Well, those three personality traits exist irl. So yes, I believe in it.
Not sure about maxxing them though. IMO having a mild degree of each is good.

I think it's more so the people it comes from. E.g. if chad darktriadmaxxed or not he would still be attractive.
Whereas if we do it we end up locked up. Basically if you're good looking you get away with anything.

I think it's more so the people it comes from. E.g. if chad darktriadmaxxed or not he would still be attractive.
Whereas if we do it we end up locked up. Basically if you're good looking you get away with anything.
Take this guy for example.A potato face but has that bad boy aura

women seek psychopatic agressive men with large frames and generally also very tall guys, cause they would be better in combat, so yes

Dark triad is really aggressive behavior in boys that has never been stopped. Good looking boys get a free rein, and they grow to become hyperconfident Chads. Ugly boys get the shit beaten out of them for any slight transgression, resulting in high inhibition and fucked up self esteem

no dark triad for your face