Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you go to the barbers?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Or do you just shave your hair yourself? I haven't been in a traditional barbers shop on the street in probably 18 years, I have always went to women who cut hair from their garages or bedrooms.

The problem is that my current barber (the 2nd in all my life) isn't answering the phone to me and it looks like I will have to go somewhere else. What a nightmare, this is the sort of thing normies can do with ease whereas autist would worry about it a week beforehand. The big problem with the barbers is the small chat, maybe I should just arrive drunk.

I do it myself, i can't stand the small talk you have to do in those places

I do it myself. 20$ for haircut is a rip-off.

Not anymore. Now I’m gonna grow my hair out. Last barber butchered my hair and exposed my humongous forehead and neurocranium

the intermittent period interval for me to go to the barber is 6 months. sincerely I always get disappointed when the haircut is done, as it unveils my neotenous forehead.

Once every 3 months maybe
I go to a curry and Morroco/Algerian place

I am my own barber and pay myself everytime I cut my hair

Yeh, twice or thrice a year to a sandnigger barber.
Noticed in general, us erhnics go to other ethnic businesses. Probably to not get mogged as much tbh on a subconscious level.

My dad cuts my hair but he hasn't taught me how to do it on my own.

no I dont cut my hair but when I did i hated having to talk with the barber. I wish there was a haircut place where the selling point was specifically no small talk.

No, I just shave my head with a trimmer and let it regrow.

I just give myself a buzzcut every time my scalp starts itching. Honestly, sometimes I wish I could just go completely bald.

Y just today ngl

every two months

Every other month I do. Doesn't do shit. I even used to have a stylist that I would go to to cut ny hair.

No, my mommy does it for me. I’m a truecel amongst trucels

Every other month I do. Doesn't do shit. I even used to have a stylist that I would go to to cut ny hair.
Thought you were buzz-cutted your hair like in your avi.

Have you ever done the Zyzz haircut?

Every other month. Doesn't really matter what haircut I get tbh.

Barbarians are scary

Thought you were buzz-cutted your hair like in your avi.

Have you ever done the Zyzz haircut?
My hair is curly, so I can't really rock the same hairstyle as him, though my hair is long-ish like that.

Barbarians are scary
And so are Berbers
@Negroid Berber
@Diocel
@Algeriancel
@gymletethnicel
It's over for Berbercels.

No,that's for normie scum,i use a shaving machine that i bought,no wasted of time or money going to a normie scum barber.

once per year. no haircuts for my face

I just don't ever cut my hair lol

Or do you just shave your hair yourself? I haven't been in a traditional barbers shop on the street in probably 18 years, I have always went to women who cut hair from their garages or bedrooms.

The problem is that my current barber (the 2nd in all my life) isn't answering the phone to me and it looks like I will have to go somewhere else. What a nightmare, this is the sort of thing normies can do with ease whereas autist would worry about it a week beforehand. The big problem with the barbers is the small chat, maybe I should just arrive drunk.
Cut with scissors and mirror

Mogs me at hair

Go to a Turkish barber, I go to them to go my beard trimmed and they don't make any small talk at all because English isn't their first language. Obviously I can't have a full conversation with them when they're trimming my beard but I've noticed they don't make small talk with the other customers who are just getting haircuts either.

i have a noodle stylist that i go to regularly

i grow my hair out cba going to barber and waiting hours in fucking line

planning to buy a trimmer