Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you get sick when you hear people having sex?

Honestly never happened to me thank god.

i live in a bunch of units. only lonely men here so no

this happened to me multiple times when i had neighbours during my exam period when i was like 17 yrs old. i once saw them through the window when they didnt put up the blinds.

it was pure torture. i was trying to study and i just heard loud moaning from next door. once my mom was in my room and she just ignored it like it was nothing.

i would just fap to ease the pain, but it made me suicidal. this was before i even became blackpilled. it just goes to show what the lack of sex does to mens wellbeing.

Yeah it would be pretty humiliating to be told to sit down for making a retarded presentation. Hopefully she failed it
also her bf is just some 4/10 simp. it's only 1 in a million who can get a gf at 4/10

I think she was a 2.5/10 so that could explain it
i remember i rated her a 3.5/10 and IT got furious over my rating. one retard said "i'm 19 so it's creepy if i rate cuz you're 16" like it's only 3 years apart jfl

i remember i rated her a 3.5/10 and IT got furious over my rating. one retard said "i'm 19 so it's creepy if i rate cuz you're 16" like it's only 3 years apart jfl
He really thought he was pedo for liking a foid 3 years younger. A lot of them were mad about the rating you gave and virtue signaled hard.

> That feel when you hear your 13 year old neighbor boy have sex with his girlfriend, in their bathroom.

Yeah it made slightly sick, but it would have caused murderous rage if I were still a virgin.
brutal

He really thought he was pedo for liking a foid 3 years younger. A lot of them were mad about the rating you gave and virtue signaled hard.
one of them called her a 10/10 LOL

I never have. But if I did and they were degenerate about it I'd probably egg their car (in minecraft)

She is a 1/100. That might be one of the ugliest foids I have ever seen. These are literally the people that make fun of us.
she looks like a 90 year old foid