Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you get pissed off when foids play video games online?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
I sold overwatch because there were too many female mercy mains in voice chat. Stupid cunts. And most females playing overwatch would only pick mercy because women have trash dexterity and hand to eye coordination. If they weren't mercy, they were just fodder for the enemy team.

Dont play overwatch tbh, cucked game

Can easily be avoided if you only play single player games tbh

I just play Skyrim all day
no multiplayer faggots to talk shit to me and I don't have to listen to real life foids
Maximum comfort stealing souls and killing falmer

Ez kills ngl
full

I never join game chat. I also play more single player recently. Mainly because I can’t afford any more multiplayer games.

Joining game chats isn't something you should do if you aren't a normie tbh
I used to but that was before their were a lot of foids. You could still have a good time in gamechat as an incel as long as your NT and have basic social skills
What games have you been playing?
I am currently playing borderlands 2 and before that I played the wolfenstein series

Foids can't be gamers

I used to but that was before their were a lot of foids. You could still have a good time in gamechat as an incel as long as your NT and have basic social skills
Yeah you also have to be able to be snappy and low inhib with insults at the right time or you seem like a weird quiet player who is fun for others to kill.

I am currently playing borderlands 2 and before that I played the wolfenstein series
I've heard of borderlands 2 but never played it tbh
Same with the wolfenstein series.

Yeah you also have to be able to be snappy and low inhib with insults at the right time or you seem like a weird quiet player who is fun for others to kill.
I mostly get along with people on game chat. If I make an edgy joke people will just laugh instead of getting triggered. I have rarely gotten into any fights.
I've heard of borderlands 2 but never played it tbh
Same with the wolfenstein series.
They are pretty good games. Borderlands requires a bit more effort but is pretty fun to play

I am usually pissed off at foids regardless the circumstances

They don’t play my genre of games

I hate the fact that men will simp over them and it changes how they play, idrc if a female is playing if they don't like state it and aren't a attention whore on mic so basicaly are hiding it.

Never played overwatch.
I am usually pissed off at foids regardless the circumstances
I hate the fact that men will simp over them and it changes how they play, idrc if a female is playing if they don't like state it and aren't a attention whore on mic so basicaly are hiding it.
Nice avi

The only online games I play are MMOs and if I see any foids playing I pretty much treat them like everyone else. As in I usually ignore them.

I don't play shitty games like Overwatch.

A lot of them intentionally reveal they're foids to muster up attention and simps

Of course I get pissed jfl, there are exceptions but generally foids are terrible at playing games and ruin the game for everyone else.