Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you get eye contact from foids in the street?

How often do you get eye contact from foids in the street?

• All the time

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Often

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Rarely

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Almost never

Votes: 41 51.9%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I could go past a thousand women and not even have one look at me for a millisecond.
I assume they look because they never bump into me and they'd have to look at me to see whether I'm good looking or ugly or someone they know, but I never see them looking. This was always the case, before and after gymceling, no matter what I wear.

I never leave my house.

they look at me once and then start getting uncomfortable

Women go out of their way to avoid eye contact with me. Just last week I was waiting for class to start and a foid made brief eye contact with me when I walked into the hallway. Instantly her face turned to disgust. She immediately turned and put her back to me.

I avoid eye contact with women as much as possible and do not look at them. So I have no idea if they are staring at me.

I don't even pay attention to random whores

Eye contacts are cope, all IOIs are cope btw. Only legit IOI is your dick inside her vag.

Try to apply Occam's razor whenever possible, it makes all theories/hypothesis simple to explain.

I don't want to give them validation.

I only see mothers with their children on the street in this family friendly village/town. They have no reason to look at me unless i was a Chad.

No, but people, in general, giving me disgusted looks.

their eyes are like `oh please dont do bad to me`

They look at me for like 1/4 of a second and then avert their gazes never to look at my face again.

It's either this or they don't look at me at all.

In the very rare occasions I get some prolonged eye contact it's always either an old lady or a child.

Yes but get an equal amount of men looking at me. im not just an invisible ugly dude im really weird looking. its only when a girl looks at you for a second time it actually counts for anything.

Yes but get an equal amount of men looking at me. im not just an invisible ugly dude im really weird looking. its only when a girl looks at you for a second time it actually counts for anything.
Men look at me all the time since I've been gymmaxxed. It felt super weird at first.

yeah. I'm wasting my life tbh.

I don't know because I don't wear glasses while out and my eyesight is terrible. I only put them on when I need to, in order to avoid unnecessary suifuel.

their eyes are like `oh please dont do bad to me`
Look into ogremaxxing/bloatmaxxing. At least you look intimitating. Women love to be dominated, bloatmaxx NOW.

If you count staring as eye contact then fairly often.

They never look at me. They pretend I'm not there.

2.6 % voted "all the time". Chadcel.is strikes again.

Eye contact is key. Can't really explain it unfortunately.

lol just eye contact yeah man you are really in then, ffs. going outside in public maybe i need to try that again.

Since I started looksmaxxing, I've gone from "never" to "sometimes."

I don't go out all that much except to work and back/grocery stores etc.

Maybe one girl will give me sustained eye contact each time I go out, and a couple more will glance and smile at me.

too bad I'm still a mentalcel, that's what I'm working on now

If you looked like the elephant man, you'd get constant looks as well.
elephantcels are volcels lol, literally skindensitymogs all human beings in the planet

Any eye contact between me and foids are the result of them staring at me in disgust or amusement. They often stop staring when I give them a glare

Since I started looksmaxxing, I've gone from "never" to "sometimes."

I don't go out all that much except to work and back/grocery stores etc.

Maybe one girl will give me sustained eye contact each time I go out, and a couple more will glance and smile at me.

too bad I'm still a mentalcel, that's what I'm working on now

They legit smile at you? Wtf

I didn’t know people (under 30) legit did that to strangers

I am a ghost not just to foids but everyone.

very ugly women, only when dressed well, hair cut and clean shaven.
4+ women have a constant spatial awareness which prevents them from ever having to look directly at low-status men.
but man, looksmaxing works, do it just to get treated like a human by other people.

They legit smile at you? Wtf

I didn’t know people (under 30) legit did that to strangers

Neither did I until I started looksmaxxing.

Heightfrauding (6ft with lifts)
Fixed acne
grew beard to hide terrible lower third
wear expensive/stylish clothes (most incels say this is cope but it isn't)
contacts not glasses

see this thread over on looksmax:

I'm starting to bodymax now as well and am getting teeth fixed next month.

I can see why people get addicted to surgery tbqh

I get treated totally differently even forgetting incel/girl stuff.

like, I was at a restaurant yesterday and the waitress actually smiled and talked to me about my day... that's never fucking happened before. Normally they don't even look at me when they bring my food etc.

too bad that years of inceldom have turned me into a social retard.

But I recommend everyone looksmax and try to ascend

No bro. They don't even kind of look.
But I don't go out.

Yup, all the time, but disgusted looks, cuz I'm a freakshow.

Yea, but it’s not neccesarily a good thing as some of you may know.

Never. I don't exist in the eyes of femoids