Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you forget people who change their avi a lot?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I don't if they change if they have a pretty easy to remember username or if they change it while they are still the same color. The only person I've forgotten because of avi change was @superighteous and he's changed his avi back now. Tell us tbh.

Yes, especially if their name isn't that unique.

Last edited:
Yes, especially if their name doesn't isn't that unique.
If they still have the same color when it changes I usually remember even if they have a longer username.

not really, avi is typically how i identify people but i don't really forget them if they change it that often

not really, avi is typically how i identify people but i don't really forget them if they change it that often
Same. I usually just notice that the person has changed it tbh.

Yes they also have no value in my eyes

Yes man, stick with an avi tbh

yes, unless they stand out.

Yes, avi is a part of your identity

I forget who I am myself lol

Yes bro. My memory is very visual because of my autism.

I remember some names but not a lot.

I changed AVIs until I found the perfect one tbh.

I actually pay attention to usernames. It's easy enough for me to remember posters based on that

I actually pay attention to usernames. It's easy enough for me to remember posters based on that
Same. Unless username is generic and long.

Rarely yyeah tbhtbh
Ded srs
Dedsrs

Rarely yyeah tbhtbh
Ded srs
View attachment 86674

"I peed on my face once. You know when you turn your pee pee 180 degrees you can shoot 2x bigger distance. So I did 180, pullmaxxed my skin too much and i peed on my face when i was 7 or so. Ybhtbh
Ded srs"

:feelsautistic: yey I'm famous

Well because of your post everyone's gonna think incels drink piss lmao but I guess I can forgive you

Not that my opinion matters anyway
Well thx for forgive tbh boyo.

U ain't special if people forgot who u are from changing avis

U ain't special if people forgot who u are from changing avis
This is true. Most people aren't special anyway though. Most people are forgettable. I think .is is one of the places where there are more memorable people tbh.

They can change all the way they want, I would still remember their subhuman features (joke).

They can change all the way they want, I would still remember their subhuman features (joke).
You're always doing the funnies tbh.

This time I didn't want a warning so I had to use the parentheses.

Yes, I only remember people by avi's