Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do You Follow Mask (((Rules)))?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Do you just bend over and let the kikes fuck your ass by forcing you to breathe into a mask, while all of them get to breathe clean and fresh air without having a piece of fabric covering their mouth and nose? Or do you give these scum the bird by breathing the precious air (((they))) think they own?

I can get a 1000€ fine if I don't wear it so

There's almost no mask rules here. I rarely leave the house anyway.

I like wearing masks because I get to hide my subhumanity hope it stays

Tbh mask covers my facial features, plus for me (besides wearing masks doesn't change the air, it reduces the speed and distance of exhaled air. You are still breathing the same air Brainlet)

I like that it covers any acne or shaving cuts on my face and my ugly nose, but I hate it and I''m too low inhib to not wear it

face SMV literally doubles when u wear a mask. I mean obviously its just a temporary cope but its true. Although I usually don't wear a mask, only in my wage cage because otherwise ill get fired

I love wearing a mask to hide my subhuman mouth

Only faggot order-following bitches wear masks
Why on earth do we trust government at all still?

Yes. Masks are scientifically proven to work.

The kikes are the ones who suck cock

My country doesn't really care at this point

I dont wanna be filmed and plastered on twitter tbh so I do

I put it on when I go inside stores and take it off when I get back to my car

Cowards.

Idiot. Virues are much smaller than what that thin piece of paper can catch.

Imagine playing along with this plandemic :feelskek:

Last edited:
I like wearing masks because I get to hide my subhumanity hope it stays
I wear it outside, and take it off when im in the car. Although masks not perfect with hiding everything, i also wear the hood so I can walk around in peace and assassinmaxx

I wear it outside, and take it off when im in the car. Although masks not perfect with hiding everything, i also wear the hood so I can walk around in peace and assassinmaxx
People wearing masks alone in their cars makes me wanna puke. Beyond fucking stupid.
Just give up all your freedoms, scary cold is going to kill you! embrace your "new normal" Your New World Order.

Lots of us ARE DONE FUCKING PLAYING..!

Last edited:
People wearing masks alone in their cars makes me wanna puke. Beyond fucking stupid.
Just give up all your freedoms, scary cold is going to kill you! embrace your "new normal" Your New world Order.

Lots of us ARE DONE FUCKING PLAYING..!
Based conspiracycel bibliotecapleyadescel. No mask gonna help you against the viruses (not the fake ones) and even doctors, who supposedly studied medicine compared to the likes of bill gates, state that there is no point and advantage of wearing a mask, in fact it can reduce your immune system reaction, from what i heard. I just wear it to be able to look at side mirrors and not get disgusted enough to crash, or make someone who is driving atm crash

You people associate the oddest things with jews. If anything masks can cover your face and work against facial recognition software.

The mind control is happening with things that's been going on for centuries now. The media. tv shows, movies, newspapers. and they'll continue to happen while you moron complain about masks

Based conspiracycel bibliotecapleyadescel. No mask gonna help you against the viruses (not the fake ones) and even doctors, who supposedly studied medicine compared to the likes of bill gates, state that there is no point and advantage of wearing a mask, in fact it can reduce your immune system reaction, from what i heard. I just wear it to be able to look at side mirrors and not get disgusted enough to crash, or make someone who is driving atm crash
:feelsYall:

No. I can't breath under this shit and my my glasses fog up.

OP is banned?

Yes, because it covers up my fucked up lower third and acne.

I wear it but I take it off outside

I wear it to hid my ugly chin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back