Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you find this meme racist?

Yeah what are you fucking retarded? It'd be a stretch but yeah, it happens all the time. I don't know how low it goes though (Like if just one message fucks you over or you have to harass over multiple platforms).

Obviously if you were harassing someone across multiple platforms then that's kind of understandable...

But not for a joke message on a forum right?

Im not attacking you, also no one on this forum is denying that you're a khhv on this forum
I just find BBC funny because the joke is suppose to be hyperbole, its heavily exaggerated and obviously BBC won't guarantee to help you ascend
It is a personal attack you fucking idiot. Stop making colvin jokes.

Hope you know that when I manage to get a gun one day and kill myself.

Obviously if you were harassing someone across multiple platforms then that's kind of understandable...

But not for a joke message on a forum right?
they could stretch it out to make it that which knowing how the FBI likes incels they could really stretch it ngl :lul: :lul: :lul: I mean they need to blame it on someone so one of u niggas be goin to jail

cope I might have autism but you're the one whos gonna go to the slammer see u in fucin jail
View attachment 233640
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

cope u fucking border hopper spic beaner
Umad?
Flat1000x1000075f

I am racist and I find the meme is not, southern niggers are too butthurt in your land

It’s racist tbhngl

I had to look it up to learn why it's eveb considered racist. It's surprising to me that posting this image now would be such a big problem. After all, the current narrative is to dehumanize Asians for the coronavirus, not to remind people of racism against blacks.

caring about offensive jokes is low iq tbh