Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel unworthy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44756
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44756

Self-banned
-
I can still remember the farthest point i’ve gone with a girl. It was a one brief date a few years ago , and the girl I meet with at some point wanted to hug me , but I felt so unworthy even of that hug that I didn’t let her hug me somehow! I couldn’t believe that this thing was happening to me after couple of rejects. And still I feel as though no girl deserves me. Im kinda of an incel because since then every girl I asked out rejected me ! I know that this forum is not for psychology , but how can I cope with the fact that most likely I’ll die a virgin? And also have you ever felt like me , like you dont deserve to be loved?

i know i wont be loved, so i cherish being hated

Oglemaxxing is the key

I got autohugs from girls 1x simply from me going out with other guys and girls once :redpill:

Yes, I feel the same.
I guess, in terms of mental health, that keep working towards your goals and dreams is better while giving up makes you feel dead inside. Anyway I rationally know there is almost no hope

I couldn’t believe that this thing was happening to me after couple of rejects. And still I feel as though no girl deserves me.
It's the same thing, I feel like I don't deserve to be loved. I don't know why. Is it a problem in the family? Not enough love in childhood?

[UWSL]With comparison to normies, yes.[/UWSL]

no, why should i feel unworthy

no, why should i feel unworthy
Usually those with low self-esteem feel that way! Im one of those with a very low self esteem! Even complimenting my height or looks feels like you’re ironically insulting me!

Usually those with low self-esteem feel that way! Im one of those with a very low self esteem! Even complimenting my height or looks feels like you’re ironically insulting me!
why do you care what (((they))) think

Whats unworthy IS this world that creates sick man . Dont Put the blame on you If its Not your fault

very but I also hate all normies and occasionally feel like I'm bettER than them

No, but foids view me as unworthy.