Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you feel tired of this forum?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I think I'm tired tbh. I'm here since last year and had spend a lot of time here. But now I spend less and less time here. Forum seems like same except some users are gone tbh but I don't have motivation to post anymore I guess I'm exhausted of Internet in general. What you think?

Tired from everything, almost

Everything is the same. Pain. I need drugs

i feel tired of everything tbh

There's only so much that can be said on this forum, we all know the story already. And the internet in general is exhausting, especially in the last ten years that it's become very corporatized and sanitized and homogenized.

I'm glad I'm here, though, and I'm glad you all are as well.

i feel tired of everything tbh

brutal agepill

Unbanning everyone is the only valid solution.

we need more core blackpill posts, Tinder experiments, dating attempts, research etc. Otherwise it's just one more internet forum filled with autists.

No, this forum is literally a drug to me.

I think you need to take a break and the forum will feel better. Kinda like fapping

Yeah the forum is a lot slower now. So many banned users

maybe on some days but yea it sucks that everyone is getting banned

this is what happens when you postmaxx too hard

Sometimes. I still come here every day though.

yes. I lurked for like a year before. everything is just rehashing whats already known, there is nothing else to know. just the same thing in different scenerios. it sucks. also it seems like there is way way less active members then there were even 2 months ago. seems like shit has slown way way down. think people are just getting tired and going back to their coping ldar lifestyle waiting for the grave. maybe thought this forum would have been hope for them, but then after 2+ years of being here and still being in the same situation, well, what are you going to do? same old same old. nothing ever changing. still rotting. still miserable. fucking kill me now

I stopped browsing here because it became less fun, less enticing. I no longer recognize anyone. The old game that make things so much fun are just not here anymore. They either got banned or left because of bannings. It's funny to say that when most people don't even know who I am anymore, but everyone just kind of got filtered out.
I miss posting on Incels.co a lot when it was fresh and exciting but a lot of that just wore down because none of the new members are any fun.

Yeah it sucks ass. I kinda miss the extremist post and extremistcels from 2017

I think I'm tired tbh. I'm here since last year and had spend a lot of time here. But now I spend less and less time here. Forum seems like same except some users are gone tbh but I don't have motivation to post anymore I guess I'm exhausted of Internet in general. What you think?
I stopped browsing here because it became less fun, less enticing. I no longer recognize anyone. The old game that make things so much fun are just not here anymore. They either got banned or left because of bannings. It's funny to say that when most people don't even know who I am anymore, but everyone just kind of got filtered out.
I miss posting on Incels.co a lot when it was fresh and exciting but a lot of that just wore down because none of the new members are any fun.

I miss being in 2018. At least that was the time when this site was more fun. Also most OGcels weren't banned back then.

Now that most prominent incels are banned, most of the forum is just newbies that spam.

Keep postmaxxing bro, you will soon be enlightened :feelsLSD:

as an incel you must purposely ration your favourite copes

Yes because everyone is banned :feelsrope:

we need more core blackpill posts, Tinder experiments, dating attempts, research etc. Otherwise it's just one more internet forum filled with autists.
Pretty much

Huge problem with this forum that wasn't really present in the beginning is people refusing to be objective or only utilizing evidence and statistics when it accommodates their views

At least back in the reddit days, if there was a post that given progressively significant and intriguing information beyond what we commonly partner the blackpill with, it would get upvoted and discussion would happen regardless

Rather than people showing natural biological differences among men and women and how these distinctions clarify why things are how they are, the best way to get any talk around here is to either spam the same tired chad meme or post race bait shit

At least off topic is a bit different

Yeah man you used to post 300 times a day.
I miss the old postmaxxer days with @Michael15651

Since this is simply just a blackpill forum I think the topics can get a little stale if you spend too much time here.

Since this is simply just a blackpill forum I think the topics can get a little stale if you spend too much time here.

Then why don’t people post them?

There’s so many factors that are beyond our control and beyond the stace/chad stuff that legitimately explains the current state of practically everything like huge differences in hormones between men and women which defines our behavior

Yes, the same boring threads are up for days and there's not much else to talk about.

yea but its all i got.