Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel the same jealousy towards men who accomplish other things in life (besides attracting women)?

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-
I'm not jealous of people with more advanced degrees than me. Or people earning more money than me. Or people with more material possessions than me. Or people who have traveled more than I have. Or people more athletically-gifted than me. Or people more intelligent than me. Etc.

The only thing that fills me with intense jealousy is someone experiencing more success with women than I've ever had. That makes me want to hurt someone. Or hurt many people at once.

For example, if someone told me that he climbed Mount Everest, I would be like "Wow, that's really amazing!" Whereas if someone told me he's enjoying no-strings-attached sex with several women at once, I would start having homicidal thoughts or at least feel like knocking that person's teeth out of his mouth.

What about you all?

I feel the same as you.

Literally same. If a person is respectable and chill then I actually can sit and think another man's successes are pretty cool.

But it tears me apart seeing other men being successful with women.

I feel precisely the same. It's 1000 times worse when some of your best friends attract women that you would love to be with (and even those that you wouldn't) without any effort whatsoever and they don't even notice you.

It shows how primal our base instincts are too because our primary biological function is to attract and acquire a mate. All of that other stuff should only serve to realise that function.

Pretty much agree, I'm not really one to be jealous at all but when it comes to a man getting foids easily I can't help it.

I feel the same as you do regarding homicidal thoughts. I'd end up getting a headache right there on the spot from being so angry. Of course based on my face I know I won't get away with lashing out. So I just nod my head. :cryfeels:

Even worse when you have a Chad family member who won't shut the fuck up about how he fucked a Stacy over the weekend, especially when he tormented you during your childhood

almost like that. I get envious of great machine learning scientists or people doing well in their ML careers.

I only hate the people with good lifes that didn't earn it.

Such as people that inherited land... and businesses. Or Chad's...

I respect folks that busted their asses to improve themselves.