Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel that you have a duty to contribute to society?

Duty to contribute to society

• Yes, even if

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 88 87.1%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
"You need to work, bro"

"It's immoral and selfish to be a scrounger, bro"

"Contribute to society, bro"

But the guys who say this actually work for status and money, not for moral reasons. And all of them have girlfriends or wives / can realistically get one.

When you know that you'll always remain single, no matter what happens, you lose a primary motivation to work: attracting a woman and marrying, and maintaining a respectable image in your social circle.

Not at all. Fuck society. I hope it rots.

LDAR and volunteer one day per week at the food bank, just because of my own free-will, not because a boomerfag ordered me to do so. I have no duty but I do it anyway.

I believe in natural world that existed thousands of years ago with hunters and gathers. I was born into this unnatural world with modern society that I don´t believe in so I don´t owe them anything! They owe me! I didn´t choose this! And to the people saying "you can just move to the jungle" Well I like the climate where I live, and the most important thing is that I like everyone else have not learn survival skills that used to be passed down from generation to generation. And our bodies and our immune system isn´t as good as it used to be, so it´s literally impossible to live off the grid, also taken into account that we are too many humans on Earth so it´s hard to move somewhere where I won´t meet any people.

So NO I don´t want to contribute to a society that I feel owes me everything for robbing me of a natural life. Fuck society!

JFL at 85% voting no :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Laugh mexican

No, society rajected me and gave me nothing.

I have a duty to put bullets in every single normie

feminists and liberals ruined society. nothing left to contribute to anymore but degeneracy

Society is a conspiracy

we have a duty to make a diffEReNCe by becoming an AMazing hERo

I only care about myself and my family tbh.

Why bother?

Anything more than minimal effort doesn't really seem rational, and whatever motivation I had died years ago.

Duty? I have no duty toward society. It is shunning me and putting me in the fringe for reasons I have no way of affecting.I pay my taxes but I have no way to escape from that so I take it as my punishment for living. But duty to contribute or participate? No. Never.

Why bother?

Anything more than minimal effort doesn't really seem rational, and whatever motivation I had died years ago.
You could be punished in the afterlife for your selfishness and laziness. That's the only reason I can think of.

No,but I do feel that I have a duty to contribute to its downfall.

If my society wanted anything from me, i would have known it a long time ago. But nope. Society just wants me to kill myself :feelsbadman:

Society doesn't give a fuck about me and the feeling is mutual.

You could be punished in the afterlife for your selfishness and laziness. That's the only reason I can think of.
How could a God punish you for something he already saw coming?

Nope.
These faggots take taxes out of my check by the point of a gun so that's enough.

I owe society nothing for the way it's treated me.

Wtf? No. Society isn’t entitled to me. I work to get girls and that reason alone

"You need to work, bro"

"It's immoral and selfish to be a scrounger, bro"

"Contribute to society, bro"

But the guys who say this actually work for status and money, not for moral reasons. And all of them have girlfriends or wives / can realistically get one.

When you know that you'll always remain single, no matter what happens, you lose a primary motivation to work: attracting a woman and marrying, and maintaining a respectable image in your social circle.
No.

Not in a million years to this shitty modern society, but I do feel the desire to revive the old traditional world. That is why I do what I can to speed up the collapse of this society, the most important thing you can do is to not to work since the whole society depends on your labour. Work and taxes is the life support of this world, they need us young men to stay as bluepilled and hopeful as possible so that we should keep contributing. If you hate the world you just quit working as a start, it is the most moral thing to do.

Hell fucking no, I'm not having my taxes go on foids chilling at home, fuck that. And the NEET life isn't that bad, just need to start getting NEETbuxx.

I have a duty to put bullets in every single normie
I live by the rule: You don't owe them and they don't owe you. Except for peace to do whatever you like as long as you don't harm anyone else.

No. Society hates me and therefore i hate society. So, if i hate society, why should i "contribute" to it? Fuck the west and fuck the world.

No way. Actually the opposite.

I'm waiting for madmax society so I can become a slave driver.

Hell no, i just workcel because a career of crime is too much for me. Id rather ldar after a long days work and wait for my cheque

I don't think I have to, but I think that's the only way for life to make sense eventually. Life doesn't have to "make sense", but I couldn't just live mine knowing it doesn't make sense.

The only reason I want a job is so I can have money for my own reasons but as for society fuck them I would beat off watching society go up in flames, the greatest hard on ever.

No one has done anything for me.

Everyone hates me and wants me dead and put me in the situation I'm in now just like they did with you.

Can I just point out the fact that this post made it onto an FBI intelligence bulletin?
You necroposted anyway, might as well elaborate.

DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS WHILE WE DESTROY YOUR IDENTITY, PUT YOU ON A TERRORIST WATCH LIST AND GIVE ALL YOUR TAX MONEY TO SINGLE MOMS AND MINORITIES WHILE YOU STRUGGLE TO FIND A REASON TO CONTINUE LIVING

Yes.

ALSO FUCK FEDS FREE AKH

Fuck no. I am going to be a NEET for the rest of my life. Fuck society and this clown world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back