Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel that you have a duty to contribute to society?

Duty to contribute to society

• Yes, even if

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 88 87.1%

• Total voters
no, i only work for me and that's all the contribution i need to give or anyone else for that matter

Yes you have a duty. But no, fuck that, I am not doing it. :feelskek:

%85 of this forum has poor reading comprehension. :feelskek:

Yes, I have a duty to contribute

ngl I would not want to be a parasite for my entire life. this is why im taking my academic shit seriously and trying to get in to a good uni. would be nice to actually accomplish something and have some level of prestige in life

No. The unwritten rule of the social contract was broken long ago.

Stacy and Becky don’t have to date me and provide me validation and a life?

Ok that’s fine.

I don’t have to risk my life to protect them either and try and save their lives if I see them getting beaten mercilessly by their Chad or some random nigger thug.

Chad doesn’t want to hang out with me because I cramp his style and hurt his chances with the ladies?

Ok that’s fine.

I don’t have to stop and help Chad if I see him on the side of the road with a flat tire looking for someone to help him or in any other situation where he may need my help and or support. I mean I wouldn’t want to “cramp his style” after all.

View: https://youtu.be/qRFvbpMgPxs

No you can't necrocel :feelsmage:
You necroposted anyway, might as well elaborate.
pm me bro ded srs

Here. Full PDF below.

Fbisnip

Attachments

• 3.pdf
    228.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5