Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you feel lonelier among your peers?

Do you feel lonelier among your peers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
I do. I feel older than my peers. Not necessarily in a “I’ve had a difficult childhood therefore ended up being pushed into the adult world sooner and as a result, I’m now wiser” way or any of that “I don’t understand their lingo or taste of music, I’m quirky and unique,” but more in a “holy shit, I’m so fucking ugly and autistic that I feel alienated whenever I’m in their vicinity” way that ends up making you feel really shitty.

Every time I’m speaking to someone around my age group, I feel like I’m talking to toddlers or children. I don’t perceive myself older, I just feel like they’re a LOT younger than I am in spite both of us being the same age.

I don’t even think I sound old. I just think they sound younger.

:fuk:

I don;t really have peers but I am always out of place and feel unwanted

Obviously. It's not like it's wrong.
These people grew up being loved and cherished. They grey up in a world designed to fit their needs.
Our internal worlds are leagues apart and most normies couldn't comprehend it and vice versa.

By peers I meant people who are the same age as you.
The only people I talk to is my aunt, father, grandmother, social worker, and jobcentre work coach

i misinterpreted the titles as " do you feel lonelier among your incel peers"
:feelsrope: over

If you mean among other incels, no.
If you mean among other normies, yes.

I feel most lonely when they brag about how they're together with pictures.

I feel lonely among other “cels” too.
Brutal
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

I realized I was lonely as a child when all my classmates were talking about what their family did for spring/winter break while I rotted in my room.

I dont have any peers to begin with

Yeah. I go to a uni that attracts a high NV population and has a lot of weird people, but i still feel unwanted because I don't fit in. There's been countless times where someone will stop talking to me bc of something ive said. When people attempt small talk with me, i know my actual intrests are too nich/edgy for them, so i usually just pick something safe.

I lost a friend who i got close to bc I felt like i could be myself around them, but they said i weirded them and their friends out and stopped talking to me. They were the only friend i made in my 5 years of attending, I've stopped trying now.

Last edited:
I don’t understand them, their humor is completely foreign to me and they have pretty retarded opinions on a lot of stuff

I just feel awkward and out of place :cryfeels: