Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you feel like you're a part of humanity?

Do you?

• No, I feel like a third party in my own species

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Yes, I am a member of mankind!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but they don't see me as one.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ul8vqaGGnY0?si=lhYSzw3mH2-J-BzV

I was watching this cool video of a thousand people playing "It smells like teen spirit" from Nirvana and I was looking at all of these people singing, playing and having fun and I thought to myself "I am not a part of the human race". I just couldn't relate at all, all of their behaviours are absolutely ALIEN to me.

The happy faces, the singing, the dancing, the friend groups, the closeness. I have never felt this or anything resembling this in my entire life. I have NOTHING in common with these people apart from biology. It's like I am an alien observing the human race, I genuinely don't feel like I am a part of this group that calls itself "mankind".

I feel like a Frilled shark living 3000 feet underwater, isolated from everything and everyone.

i feel apart of subhumanity

they're all guitar nerds, of course they have fun easily

I was watching this cool video of a thousand people playing "It smells like teen spirit" from Nirvana and I was looking at all of these people singing, playing and having fun and I thought to myself "I am not a part of the human race". I just couldn't relate at all, all of their behaviours are absolutely ALIEN to me.

The happy faces, the singing, the dancing, the friend groups, the closeness. I have never felt this or anything resembling this in my entire life. I have NOTHING in common with these people apart from biology.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Indians arent humans

The happy faces, the singing, the dancing, the friend groups, the closeness. I have never felt this or anything resembling this in my entire life. I have NOTHING in common with these people apart from biology. It's like I am an alien observing the human race, I genuinely don't feel like I am a part of this group that calls itself "mankind".

I feel like a Frilled shark living 3000 feet underwater, isolated from everything and everyone.

I idealized people a lot, after so many disappointments and not finding exceptions I feel like a misanthrope, i don't have any hope in human beings

I am human but no one sees me as such and that's the minimum i ask for

No. I am a gummy bear.

the final trvth nvke is that if you're incel you were never human to begin with. you'll never enjoy normal human activities. you'll never experience things other humans find pleasurable. you're relegated to a form of bare life[1], able to be dispensed by political and social actors due to our emaciated living conditions. we're not fully human. it's ovER

Footnotes

[1] From Oxford reference: "The term [bare life] originates in Agamben's observation that the Ancient Greeks had two different words for what in contemporary European languages is simply referred to as ‘life’: bios (the form or manner in which life is lived) and zoē (the biological fact of life). His argument is that the loss of this distinction obscures the fact that in a political context, the word ‘life’ refers more or less exclusively to the biological dimension or zoē and implies no guarantees about the quality of the life lived. Bare life refers then to a conception of life in which the sheer biological fact of life is given priority over the way a life is lived, by which Agamben means its possibilities and potentialities."

"i am not a part of humanity. Humanity has rejected me. the females of the human species have refused to mate with me. so how could i ever consider myself a part of humanity?"

- ER

the final trvth nvke is that if you're incel you were never human to begin with. you'll never enjoy normal human activities. you'll never experience things other humans find pleasurable. you're relegated to a form of bare life[1], able to be dispensed by political and social actors due to our emaciated living conditions. we're not fully human. it's ovER
Absolutely brutal...

WE WILL ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO BE THROWN UNDER THE BUS.

Never felt any attachment to anything resembling a HB

I wouldn't care if the entire species died off. It might actually be comforting for me.