Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel like the police (in Western countries) are getting more authoritarian and hard on people in general?

The cops are getting more strict and harsh?

• A lot

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • A bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they've lightened up

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I've heard this theory floated about some countries but not so much others.

I have noticed it here in the UK, escalating for maybe 10 years, as far as I can tell.

Depends on your race

Niggers and sandniggers in the UK or wherever stab and rob and sex traffick people every day and the police have never done anything about it because they don't want to be accused of racism. For everyone else though you will get a 10 year jail sentence for misgendering a tranny

Depends on your race

Niggers and sandniggers in the UK or wherever stab and rob and sex traffick people every day and the police have never done anything about it because they don't want to be accused of racism. For everyone else though you will get a 10 year jail sentence for misgendering a tranny

True, I see your point.

It's amazing really that the state has managed to find a way to target people based on their race - by accusing anyone who targets other groups of being racist and then punishing them for it.

They're accusing other people of the thing that they themselves are guilty of. Kind of bizarre.

EDIT -- I asked chatgpt what this technique is called.

And I feel like an idiot for not rememering / working it out!

It's just gaslighting.

Last edited:
you have never seen modern police if you think they've become more authoritarian lmfao

Depends on your race

This. Same with climate change activists/BLM versus the jabtards. Sure the jabtards probably acted more spergy, god knows their telegram channels are filled with fedposts and sperg behavior, but when the other side has 0 footage of violence against them while jabtards were getting pointblank headshots from watercannons it's kinda obvious what's going on.

you have never seen modern police if you think they've become more authoritarian lmfao

Maybe it does depend on the race and so on of the individual.

Just in general the level of punishments dished out for very minor crimes or possible crimes seem to be extreme, or the harassment of people even if it doesn't result in charging them with a crime.

I mean... the internet has made it all more visible, so maybe it's been going on for a while, but even in my area I've noticed it getting worse first hand.

America is supposed to be the land of the free with libertarian values but it's clear that we are under authoritarian control of the Jewish government

Yea because they have to deal with niggers (or sandniggers depending on the country) all day. So all the good ones either die or retire and the ones that are left are stressed out power hungry psychos that enjoy having power over people.

Most modern police officers are just jannies with actual jobs if you think about it.

One factor is with white normies becoming much more aggressive and lower IQ, and then violent savage foreigners brought in.. the police have to become brutal to maintain order. The state will also respond to growing violence with brutally long prison sentences. Even if it doesn't work as a deterrent, by simply keeping violent males locked up for their whole lives it prevents them from doing more violent acts.

As the normies become more aggressive and lower IQ, they are also motivated by lower emotional drives, including the many millions of people who work for the state. In the book 1984, the goal of the party is to dominate, to use their state power to like stomp a man to death to show you are the superior and he is the inferior.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back