Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you feel like repeating yourself too sometimes?

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
my day is litteraly like this

wake up
hear music to not hear my annoying neighboars that make noise under my room by purpose ( no joke when im on pc i hear them tramping in that specific room or when im in my room they do it there )
play some ps4
eat something
go on pc lurk around or tryna ewhore, game lol , look incels.is get more mgtow and redpills
eat something again
go in my room again jerk of and or sleep

and if i feel like going outside then mostly its getting suchi or so, propably do that tomorrow or someday,

i once was cardiocelling like 2 day intervals but still had the same life i do now, i jsut was desperate to get a cunt i guess
but now after the blackpill hitted hard it propably got me, theres no fucking point you have value either by looks or money ( status is the byproduct of those ) but not as yourself as a person
having a woman just prevents the realization of their nature and she will force you into a betabux at some day. most normys make woman their happiness
what a mistake, try to make yourself happy isntead be the selfiest bastard on earth, i even stealed again and it felt good, letting cunts know how useless and dumb they are by doing so ( my netto just has cunts in there and 1 or 2 guys )

life is desided by born so why play along if its rigged anyways and the lottery 2.0 in itself

literally all I do is work, then come home and play video games alone. Every single day. I can´t even do any hobbies because I always have to work at that time.

My life is groundhog day but with nothing fun happening.

eat sleep incel.me

At least you don't have to work. Working is suifuel :feelsrope:

this here still applies to this very day , just admit that looks are rly everything and money

why ive been given one of the worst rng there is? , why couldnt i be justin bieber or tailor switft but instead get this shit

, do what you fucking want at this point , you dont owe anyone any shit but yourself ,

you didnt asked for this existence why pay your owe for no reason then? makes no sence

>wake up
>school
>come home
>watch animu and refresh incels.me homepage every 2 minutes
>sleep
>repeat ad infinitum

Mpv shot0056