Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel empathy for truly marginalized women? ( poll )

Would you hate on her?

• I would hate on her because she's a foid

• I only hate on western hypergamous bitches

• I don't hate them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
If a girl had it worse than you, I'm talking third world 5'0 fat ugly poor low iq girl that was raped as a child and has ptsd from seing her mother starve to death.

Would you hate on her?

Go back to reddit

I don't hate random foids, but I hate my subhuman genetics.
Go back to reddit
ThisLifeKillsMe

Use dark magic attack and send him to the shadow realm

truly marginalized women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Ok greycel.

I feel nothing anymore.

Yes, fuck all foids. And JFL at "marginalized"
A foid is treated like a God in today's society.

IDK.
I don't give a fuck.

I don't hate them merely for being foids, I hate them for acting the way they do

Go back to reddit

If a girl had it worse than you, I'm talking third world 5'0 fat ugly poor low iq girl that was raped as a child and has ptsd from seing her mother starve to death.

Would you hate on her?

I wouldn't hate on her nor not hate on her, she is simply not even a thought in my mind, because her existence is irrelevant, a non-issue

Don't we have our own problems to worry about as incels than to spend time focusing on the lives of women?

None. The only foids I can empathize with are 2D foids because I acknowledge that they're a projection of several ricecels onto their canvas.

the problem is they would STILL reject me, thats why i hate them.

>marginalized
>wahmen

pick one

What a misleading thread. The title asks if we feel empathy, but the description asks if we would hate them. Empathy and hate are two very different things. JFL.

Would I feel empathy for the described foid? No. They are still going to be valued more by society than their male equals.

The same goes for the hate part. Why would I hate someone who is obviously going to have a better life than I? I am not a jealous person.

I would not hate her, and I would empathize with her.

We all know what the thread is asking, it's just we like to be grammar lawyers.

I think yes, but no more or less than with a man with the same condition.(probably slightly less empathy for a woman, I am not 100% neutral)The last woman I sympathized with was Jessa Dillow Crisp who shared her story of surviving trafficking as a child. Also, I have no hate for most women. I only feel resentment about how society pedestals them and they still scream oppression. (The sexual greed and hypergamy I could tolerate more, when they would be more humble and likable)

Yes because she deserved to have that happen to her.

There is no such thing as a "truly marginalized woman"

Shouldnt be born in a shithole then

Show bob show margins

Damn, didn't expect this reaction tbh, you have your welfare system so up your asses you can't see the bigger picture
I'm not on welfare you 3rd world faggot

It depends is she a whore that demands Chads, my guess is yes.

Would you hate on her?
Probably not

It's not in me to look down on those more unfortunate than myself.

lol @ "marginalized woman"

GrAYcel thread

No, she'll still find someone while I continue to rot.

Would you hate on her?
No.

Would you hate on her?

No, she doesn’t have it worse than me, or any real incel.

Foid's a foid no matter how subhuman she might be it's you she thinks is a subhuman.

I think yes, but no more or less than with a man with the same condition.(probably slightly less empathy for a woman, I am not 100% neutral)The last woman I sympathized with was Jessa Dillow Crisp who shared her story of surviving trafficking as a child. Also, I have no hate for most women. I only feel resentment about how society pedestals them and they still scream oppression. (The sexual greed and hypergamy I could tolerate more, when they would be more humble and likable)

No because she has hope and the option to find a provider. Same reason i have no sympathy for mental cels

Only if she was a cunt to me or abused her female privilege in some other way. I don't inherently hate women, I hate them because society allows them to be grade A cunts.

I don't care about them either, just as they don't care about me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back