Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel bad when saying something bad about people, or doing something slightly wrong you shouldn't have done, even if there are no repercussions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Idk why but I feel guilty about the tiniest things nowadays. And I'm paranoid as hell too.

I don't really believe in karma or God and all that, I'm an atheist on a conscious, logical level. But I guess deep inside, even if I don't want to admit it, I operate and think/feel as if there is karma and a God for some reason. Like the universe sees everything or some dumb shit like that. I can't help it.

Maybe I damaged my brain years ago back when I was getting blackout drunk alone in my room every night, hundreds of times. Turned me into a delusional and paranoid retard.

Last edited:
Yeah sure during withdrawal, otherwise no fuck that. Fuck normies and all that they do, I do feel somewhat bad about dragging my family (parents) into my shit during my teens though.

I don't believe in karma in really any capacity, as I don't believe that people have individual moral agency, however I still feel bad when I think that I've hurt people. I'd also like to believe that people don't have to subscribe to karma, just world, or anything of the sort to understand that things like exploitation, torture, and cruelty are all wrong, at least on some level (it probably isn't true for the majority though). Even if holding people personally responsible is illogical, hypocritical, cyclical, and often outright sadistic. Although it would take going into a lot more detail to really explain what I mean, I covered part of my thoughts on the matter in my thread about retributive justice.

But more to the point, do you know why you feel that way? The fear of judgement makes me think that it's probably a conditioned response, as in you fear reprisal. But that's just a guess, you'd know better than me.

I also noticed that certain things make me feel guilty.

In my youth, I had a "fuck it" attitude that was very natural.

I don't let this guilt consume me. I think it's part of the game.

Sometimes we do stupid things. It's human nature.

Stop thinking like a college educated white American!

I try not to.