Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you fear the Kung-flu? has it affected your country?

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Apparently my country is shutting down incoming and outgoing boats and letting go of a huge percentage of our airline staff....I've heard of other countries affected... Has kung flu been wrecking your life.. or have you liked the carnage.... retards running for toilet paper as if it gave people chronic diarrhea

do you fear becoming a coofer

Attachments

• 7PxFLYI1eKe2aNM29EqmOi_ZZ-rbtzt8u-LS6nLVFDM.jpg
    7PxFLYI1eKe2aNM29EqmOi_ZZ-rbtzt8u-LS6nLVFDM.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
Few hundred cases over here. Maybe it'll reach my city, maybe not. Come sweet death, one last caress

my state and city have been invaded by the rat virus, maybe i get it, maybe i don't teehe

fucking animals taking everything in stores that they dont really need

All schools are closed

i am afraid that my family will get it

I'm enjoying the fuck out of it, I think a lot of other people my age are too. They're out of school till about April 14 here in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.

I'm enjoying the fuck out of it, I think a lot of other people my age are too. They're out of school till about April 14 here in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.
what are you doing?

what are you doing?
Playing video games, posting on here, eating etc. I don't have school even after the break so I'm just doing what I usually do while I see my retarded generation get scared over pointless shit that won't even effect them.

Its in some places and ther is some paranoia

The subhumans of my country will soon start to raid markets or anyone who have food. It's over for me, boyos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back