Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever wish you were born as an animal cause I do

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wish I was born as an animal instead of a human they don’t have to pay to be here

animal kingdom is even more brutal. Odds are you'd be born a prey animal and that life aint worth living. Imagine fearing everyday cause you could get hunted by both predators and humans. Imagine being the social outcast and you lose your place in the group and the pack leader disowns you and your by yourself left to die to a predator. Don't forget not all animals mate so you'd still be an incel animal. Imagine surviving or you're born in captivity and you have to live in a square box where humans laugh at you and make your life a living hell. Imagine you're an animal thats wired to run around like a gazelle and you're in that box, literally everything is against you. imagine being born into captivity and then sent to a circus where life is just sad. You're incel so this is the situation you'd face as an animal, I wouldn't want it and you wouldn't want it as well.

Nope. Being a bird would be cool for a day ig but I'd rather just not exist in the first place.