Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you ever take solace in the fact that it's not really your fault?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I mean yeah life sucks: we literally live on a free demo version of life

But I was just thinking of my many rejections in life over the last 6 years (I'm a youngcel so many more to come) and thinking about all the ways I could have prevented my most recent one, I realized that no matter what I did nothing would change. I'm so good at knowing exactly what excuses and counters girls will have to literally any single thing I tell them, and on top of that I know how they'd behave if I did something differently.

I've done it all, from being nice to being an "alpha jerk" (cringey I know), to betabuxxing, as sad as it is, and I realize it doesn't matter.

I should be pissed, and I kind of am, but honestly it's a little relieving to know there's nothing I can really do.

I just want to be loved

Attachments

• LXST CXNTURY NEVER EXISTED.mp3
    2.7 MB
Yes, sometimes.

@stuttercel hi.

strongest user on .co

top 10 strongest characters in anime

thats a user on this forum

it never existed, only women, children and dogs are loved
High iq. Men can be needed, admired, appreciated but never loved. Even parents don't love their kids once they stop seeing them like children.

Not really no, it still doesn't change what I want from life.

I've done it all, from being nice to being an "alpha jerk" (cringey I know)

Not cringey, you tried.

To answer your thread title, sometimes. I think at least in theory it does help to know just how little influence we had over an outcome. I do have a very hard time with this though and I'm mostly inclined to think that it's something I did intentionally or something that I have control over that's flawed. I think it's just abysmal self esteem that tells me every time that I fucked up and I am a bad person for doing so.