Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever play Chad/low inhib characters in RPGs?

A

Allday

Banned
-
Could be wrong topic

I used to live vicariously thru my characters on Bethesda games. In Skyrim, my character was a winner. He was everything I wanted to be, made me addicted to the game. Anyone else do this?

makuta said:
Could be wrong topic

I used to live vicariously thru my characters on Bethesda games. In Skyrim, my character was a winner. He was everything I wanted to be, made me addicted to the game. Anyone else do this?

of course, we all have done that.

Nope. My characters are always female.

No, mine were always ugly asshole brutes.

Yep.

RPGs are the best cope, they help me live out my fantasies of being liked by people and having a girlfriend.

It depends really. It’s not my default go to for every character type, but yeah I’ve definitely made a stereotype Chad in RPGs before and just killed and slept with everyone.

My custom character is always a better looking version of me.

makuta said:
Could be wrong topic

My characters kills things so yeah.