Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL do you ever notice ITposters can't make up their mind about whether we're all the next ER or Minassian or recluses who would never act out?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
For example

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xwiqaw/its_so_accurate/

You don't see this type of thing right after an alleged incel goes on a killing spre (how often does this tend to happen, every couple years?) but give it a week or two of peace without outbursts and it's like they're pining for another mass slaughter to get upset about, and it's like they're actually trying to egg us on into committing violence by mocking how high-inhib we are.

It's not going to work in my case because I'm not so upset I'd need to do that to validate my ego but I do wonder what that kind of mockery might inspire in some posters here more on the edge.

It makes me so apathetic though that I don't care either way. I used to care about talking you guys down from violence but when I see this shit where they clearly want it and use the lack of violence to insult us - yeah I'm going to spend a little less effort playing psychiatrist here for you all and instead play vidya and laugh ironically the next time someone snaps because I increasingly get the impression all normies have IT-tier apathy.

I think what largely motivates me to try and deconstruct cognitive distortion in violent thinking is the hope the normies people like ER and Minassian inevitably target aren't quite as bad as IT.

But if that's the case, why en masse does the populace support a Reddit which embraces IT-like mockery while banning our past subreddits? Yeah I'm beginning to think the apathy is justified.

Last edited:
True, The more men are shamed and outcasted the angrier we become, But not all ER.

Yep. Those guys are literal psychos who want people like us to snap so they can say I told you so. Nothing more. Maybe a few decent ones that care, but most are only there to mock us.

It's amazing. There was a post about a guy that allegedly jumped in front of a train after a woman refused to talk to him and some guys laughed at him. Of course, those IT fuckwads turned it on the guy who had enough and said he only did it to spite the woman. Because no man could ever be so down in life that a seemingly insignificant event could send him over the edge /s.

IT troons are easily more fucked in the head than most of us and reap what they sew, frankly.

There was a post about a guy that allegedly jumped in front of a train after a woman refused to talk to him and some guys laughed at him.
Of course, those IT fuckwads turned it on the guy who had enough and said he only did it to spite the woman.
Because no man could ever be so down in life that a seemingly insignificant event could send him over the edge /s.
IT troons are easily more fucked in the head than most of us and reap what they sew, frankly.

It was clearly a combination of events since after the woman refused to give even a polite reply, the gang of brads laughed at him.

I know the thread you're talking about I was lurking it earlier, lemme see if I can find again. Harder to do since I can't reply anymoer since ban, gues I should get a new reddit account to evade that.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xzzhml/from_another_subreddit_there_were_so_many/

The poster explores 3 what-ifs and if they could have helped

1) what if she just humored him and acted friendly like a normal person?​
2) what if those guys didn't laugh at the guy being ignored?​
3) what if I went over and said -don't take it personally dude-​

Supposedly this was posted on a previous subreddit where most comments blamed the girl, but they conveniently don't post a link so I can verify if that was true. Even if it was, for all I know those are IT alts. Just like they mostly quote greycels when mocking this place.

Ya, incels are either dangerous terrorists or losers who can't even leave their moms basement. Schrödingers incel

we are nothing

It was clearly a combination of events since after the woman refused to give even a polite reply, the gang of brads laughed at him.

I know the thread you're talking about I was lurking it earlier, lemme see if I can find again. Harder to do since I can't reply anymoer since ban, gues I should get a new reddit account to evade that.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xzzhml/from_another_subreddit_there_were_so_many/

The poster explores 3 what-ifs and if they could have helped

1) what if she just humored him and acted friendly like a normal person?​
2) what if those guys didn't laugh at the guy being ignored?​
3) what if I went over and said -don't take it personally dude-​

Supposedly this was posted on a previous subreddit where most comments blamed the girl, but they conveniently don't post a link so I can verify if that was true. Even if it was, for all I know those are IT alts. Just like they mostly quote greycels when mocking this place.

So psychopath that she's more concerned with finding a way to victimize the woman than with the guy who killed himself, To these people I just feel disgusted

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back