Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you ever hug yourself?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm 32 and never had sex. When i was laying down in my couch this evening watching a movie i was hugging myself and caressing my arms. I had a long sleeve jumper on, so it felt kinda good and warm. I pretended i had a GF beside me or on top and we were watching the movie together. It almost felt real in some way, maybe because the jumper was so soft and i rarely wore it before. At the same time i felt kinda sad about it but it was comforting in a way. It almost felt like i cloned myself and the clone hugged me. What having no GF does to a man.

A week ago i also had a dream about a foid who waited with me at a train station, then when i got on the train she sat next to me, hugging me with her head against my shoulder and falling asleep. I tried to wake her up because she missed her stop but she barely woke up, then i woke up and the foid turned out to be my pillow. I know this sounds kinda gay for alot of people but the lack of closeness to a foid will eventually make you very desperate and the coping will get beyond insane.

No I hug my pillows tho hard as fuck at night sleeping like a fat baby

I just hold throw pillows as if it was a person

this is the best coping method ive seen posted on this site since the one where a guy microwaved waterbottles and put them in his pillow

Probably but I don't because I hate myself.

I have hugged pillows but never myself

what no pussy does to a mf

my sister hugs me sometimes. Its immense the feeling that a hug creates all those misery and depression vanish and i feel human for a short moment

I hug a pillow and pretend its yui

Yes, I also sit on my hand until it goes numb then hold it with the other to pretend I'm holding hands with someone.
I've heard that if you sit on your hand like this then masturbate it feels like getting a handjob. I'll need to try it sometime.

my sister hugs me sometimes. Its immense the feeling that a hug creates all those misery and depression vanish and i feel human for a short moment
true,one of the best feelings in the world

No. I hug trees

I'm 32 and never had sex. When i was laying down in my couch this evening watching a movie i was hugging myself and caressing my arms. I had a long sleeve jumper on, so it felt kinda good and warm. I pretended i had a GF beside me or on top and we were watching the movie together. It almost felt real in some way, maybe because the jumper was so soft and i rarely wore it before. At the same time i felt kinda sad about it but it was comforting in a way. It almost felt like i cloned myself and the clone hugged me. What having no GF does to a man.

A week ago i also had a dream about a foid who waited with me at a train station, then when i got on the train she sat next to me, hugging me with her head against my shoulder and falling asleep. I tried to wake her up because she missed her stop but she barely woke up, then i woke up and the foid turned out to be my pillow. I know this sounds kinda gay for alot of people but the lack of closeness to a foid will eventually make you very desperate and the coping will get beyond insane.
i hug my pillow and talk too myself

Sometimes I caress myself to compensate the lack of a gf

I hug my pillow at night

No I don't really think about getting a gf it's just not on my mind.

AGghhhhhb this post makes me want to scream I hate this world

no, im not gay

Hug your arms or back like you're freezing.
I only did that as a kid when I woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night and couldn’t go back to sleep because I was to scared.

I hold my pillow when I’m sleeping

Sometimes my arms naturally get in that position if I'm listening to some high quality ASMR or something

The state of man.

I dont remember when i was hugged last

I mainly just day dream about having a gf instead