Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever get compliments for your personality?

I've been told I'm an interesting guy and also funny

No. I’m not chad.

Nice
Smart
Generous
Caring
Funny
Good Company

Some foid told me i am funny and entertaining but also ugly

My personality turned into shit after many years of rejection, but it was a gradual process and I was very different before

Just lol at you.

I don't really interact with females enough for them to even have a chance at complimenting me or calling me "funny".
I only crack jokes when I'm with guys, since I feel more comfortable.
So basically on any woman's eyes I'm the most boring and blank person alive, but most of the guys that know me think quite different.

yeah dude when girls compliment my personality after 10 sec they sucking my dededudu.

Hey @FinnCel, I KNOW I have a good personality because when I chadfish foids I can talk to them for hours on end, and I can make them laugh. When I chadfish them I don't talk to them any differently then I would on my real account. BLACKPILL

people here call me low inhib

Hey @FinnCel, I KNOW I have a good personality because when I chadfish foids I can talk to them for hours on end, and I can make them laugh. When I chadfish them I don't talk to them any differently then I would on my real account. BLACKPILL
Personality means looks to women
Personality means personality to men
full

I was called Observant.

That's a compliment right?

Women have complimented, but it's always generic and useless stuff: "You're talented in (insert skill)"; "Wow, you sure know a lot about (insert study area)"; Basically, nothing that implies any sort of attraction. Once had a girl in my class saying that she wanted to meet someone as smart as me (at that time I actually had good grades), but as you might've guessed, that didn't include myself for some mysterious reason...

The only physical attribute I've ever been complimented on has been the sound of my voice. Too bad that I constantly stutter and have trouble conversing coherently.

Only for my penislossus.

My personality turned into shit after many years of rejection, but it was a gradual process and I was very different before
Same here. I used to be the one always telling jokes and making people laugh. Always helping people etc.
One by one they got into relationships and settled down leaving me the only one of my peers totally alone. Obviously when I sought happiness I was brutally rejected time and time again.
I'm an old man now, totally embittered, full of hatred and won't lift a finger to help anyone.

No they make fun of me. Mogs me tbh.