Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever feel like this world is pointless?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
I'm an oldcel in my mid-30s now, and life is just really tiring, lonely, and boring most of the time.

Honestly, I failed at life. It's all because of the circumstances that I was born with, my family, and the modern systems.

The fact is that this world is only for the young, the rich, and the beautiful.

It's not for someone like me. Honestly, I only have two years maximum left, more like 14 months and then it's when my life nears it's end from rope.

This world has caused me so much suffering along with the circumstances of both my birth and my life...

I can't live much longer without a girlfriend so I'll end it to escape if my life doesn't turn around. And the fact is, that for someone my age that's also an incel, I'll probably never have any luck in my life.

Already, my continued life in this world gives almost no benefits or joy or pleasures. My existence enriches the people who already have everything, contributes to the system that benefits others, and what do I get from it? An absolutely lonely miserable life of suffering and torture...

That's why everyday, I imagine roping and being at peace. I have no place in this world and my likely future is dying alone from a nembutal overdose.

At my age, I'll never recover from the loss, suffering, tragedy, and I have had too much negative happen in the last several years but all my life.

I'm feeling like ending my life is probably the only solution to bring an end to the torture.

Maybe I'll continue living until age 39 but maybe I won't. All I know is that I won't be becoming a meme which means that no matter what, I'll kill myself beyond any doubt or delay if I reach age 39.

The longest that I'll continue living is another 60 months with the minimum being 14 months.

that's because it is pointless. when you die nothing will matter.

When you never had the chance to build a family, it's pointless. Even with that, it might be pointless.

u should just create a meaning of your own and live by it happily :soy:

My existence enriches the people who already have everything, contributes to the system that benefits others, and what do I get from it? An absolutely lonely miserable life of suffering and torture...
Thats what constly on my mind.

The longest that I'll continue living is another 60 months with the minimum being 14 months.
Yada yada yada. Sure bro, its not like there was thousand people saying things like that. Why even post shit like that? You want kill yourself? Noone is able to forbidden you.
I think sui is cucked because they win, and if you have nothing to do with life at least live and vote for anti feminist parties and politicians.
But if you want to kill yourself why are you even making thread about it? Its not like we can stop you. We dont know you personally so you killing yourself is not that important in our lives neither. Soyciety doesnt give a fuck about men problems (men suicide up to 8 times more), they dont care if we kill ourselves. So why post about it?

Last edited:
pointless if you're not a normalfag

Man's purpose here is to repeatedly push and pull the masculine reproductive organ inside a female's reproductive organ, release his seed inside the female's reproductive organ and reproduce.

Man's purpose here is to repeatedly push and pull the masculine reproductive organs inside a female's reproductive organ, release his seed inside the female's reproductive organ and reproduce.

I'm an oldcel in my mid-30s now, and life is just really tiring, lonely, and boring most of the time.

Honestly, I failed at life. It's all because of the circumstances that I was born with, my family, and the modern systems.

The fact is that this world is only for the young, the rich, and the beautiful.

It's not for someone like me. Honestly, I only have two years maximum left, more like 14 months and then it's when my life nears it's end from rope.

This world has caused me so much suffering along with the circumstances of both my birth and my life...

I can't live much longer without a girlfriend so I'll end it to escape if my life doesn't turn around. And the fact is, that for someone my age that's also an incel, I'll probably never have any luck in my life.

Already, my continued life in this world gives almost no benefits or joy or pleasures. My existence enriches the people who already have everything, contributes to the system that benefits others, and what do I get from it? An absolutely lonely miserable life of suffering and torture...

That's why everyday, I imagine roping and being at peace. I have no place in this world and my likely future is dying alone from a nembutal overdose.

At my age, I'll never recover from the loss, suffering, tragedy, and I have had too much negative happen in the last several years but all my life.

I'm feeling like ending my life is probably the only solution to bring an end to the torture.

Maybe I'll continue living until age 39 but maybe I won't. All I know is that I won't be becoming a meme which means that no matter what, I'll kill myself beyond any doubt or delay if I reach age 39.

Revelation 21

New International Version

A New Heaven and a New Earth​

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

Do not despair for there is much better world coming for those willing to believe!

But if you want to kill yourself why are you even making thread about it? Its not like we can stop you. We dont know you personally so you killing yourself is not that important in our lives neither. Soyciety doesnt give a fuck about men problems (men suicide up to 8 times more), they dont care if we kill ourselves. So why post about it?