Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever feel bad for mayocels who ascend through ethic foids and have mutt kids?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I know there is alot of hate for white incels because of JBW theroy.(Im saying theroy cause I don't believe it's a law.) But from my perspective I actually see the whitemaxx incel as the most pathetic out of all the incels. Especially those who go to the Philippines and Thailand to whitemaxx. Anyone who has to travel is 1000s of miles to be viewed as fuck able by a woman is sad. Not just sad for the white guy but also sad for the fact that society is broken that it couldn't provide wives for the men who keep it running. This guy has too travel to a foreign nation and be eternally looked at as an "invader" by the native men. He may be respected by his flip wife but at tge cost of never belonging. And if he has a kid with her that foreigness will be something they inherit. That kid might be seen as handsoke/beautiful by some of the natives but they still be picked on and bullied for being a mutt. The family will be a pariah and the father will feel shame for putting his kid through it all.

I feel bad for anyone who has kids, regardless of race.

do i feel bad for people who ascend and manage to have kids while i can't? no i don't think i do
also not all mixed kids are ugly, you're cherrypicking some cases and generalizing a lot

My dad never had anhy expectations for me so I guess he just accepted the fact that its over for me.

No. Their offspring will be hapa moggers if the whitecel remains in SEA and he got to basically feel like a living God by simply moving to a different country and easily getting a wife. Even if the wife is a green-card chasing whore who isn't traditional in the slightest but still wants her husband to do all the work, ultimately it was the whitecel's choice to not just pump and dump random gookwhores and forget about them. Mogs me anyways. :feelsjuice:

No u believe race mixing is great no. I mean why white people get all the desired features like blond hair and blue eyes. They need to spread those genes to the less fortunate races.

No

The abomination looking ones are produced by BMWF or WMAF couples, but white and ethnic mix quite well

No

The abomination looking ones are produced by BMWF or WMAF couples, but white and ethnic mix quite well
No they don't. And even tge attractive offspring will have mental issues.

No, I feel bad for the ricecels they're cucking :feelsseriously:

I want to be one of those mayocels although I'll NEVER settle for some Thai or Philippine slut. They do just want green cards and are snapped up by lonely boomers anyways

I'm too ugly for ethnic foids to JBWmaxx.

do i feel bad for people who ascend and manage to have kids while i can't? no i don't think i do
also not all mixed kids are ugly, you're cherrypicking some cases and generalizing a lot
this most of the mutts I saw on campus were very beautiful even the men, but some hapas were drop dead gorgeous.

but white and ethnic mix quite well
Race mixing Lore: merge the evolutionary advantages of each biotype and genotype in the same organism;

Race mixing Gameplay:

View attachment 749119View attachment 749120View attachment 749133View attachment 749121
images-2023-04-17t170834-953-jpeg.739328
View attachment 749123View attachment 749125View attachment 749126View attachment 749127View attachment 749129View attachment 749130View attachment 749132View attachment 749135View attachment 749140
screenshot_20230509-170356-943-png.749141
296622555_366656358976065_7038491168047207777_n.png

View attachment 749136
View attachment 749138
View attachment 749139

View attachment 749148

Source: https://www.facebook.com/obgmiscigenacao
No they don't.

I don’t feel bad for the guy, but I sometimes feel bad for the kid since they are often hated and mocked by both races, never fitting anywhere

i feel bad for the mutt kids

Don't feel bad for them ascending. I envy them. But they're pretty stupid to have kids with an ethnic

This is the thing that puts me off the idea of ever Japanmaxxing or the like because I think it would fucking suck to basically be a foreigner invader that noone wants there. But I would do it if I could have a cute waifu. I would just have to put up with being hated. I am hated as incel anyway so it is just a different hate. But yeah, white people are the niggers of Asia (even though I would be respectful)

>literal 7 feet tall Kratos looking chad has to settle for breeding with a 'boon
It is over LMAO :feelsUnreal::feelskek:
As much as people wantvto deny it, alot of race mixing is about relationship security. White guys will date ugly ethnic chicks just for the supposed peace of mind of her not cheating on him and general higher power in the relationship dynamic.

As much as people wantvto deny it, alot of race mixing is about relationship security. White guys will date ugly ethnic chicks just for the supposed peace of mind of her not cheating on him and general higher power in the relationship dynamic.
Perhaps, but goddamn that guy must want a LOT of security.

Ascending? They lifemog me
But having kids? Fuck them
Don't feel bad for them ascending. I envy them. But they're pretty stupid to have kids with an ethnic

Perhaps, but goddamn that guy must want a LOT of security.
They all do. Men treasure relationships and marriage way more than women. Remember, the leading cause of suicide in men is divorce.

They can hang out with the other expats there. They're probably more interesting than the average western soyboy. Who cares if you're not part of western soyciety.

Hapas = trash, setting your kid up for a life of hate.