Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever feel bad about the hateful things you post? I do.

N

nomoralsmoney

Police/judge, I'm trolling, this is fiction.
I'm genuinely sorry about saying many of the things I said.

Because while I may be harmless in real life, you never know what effect the words you say have had on some individual reading them. What if my disgusting posts about rape, which I'd never do, motivated someone to actually do it irl? Not now, but maybe over the years, reading that kind of shit, somebody actually goes out and does it and ruins a life. I'm sorry for talking about rape like I did. And about crimes.

Also, even if my words never push someone to do these things, just the general attitude and worldview of some person reading our words can be warped. And he lives his life negatively, hating people and women and whoever, because we/I keep saying awful shit online to vent.

So I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I hope we can all become better people.

I get paranoid that people I know from the past are reading my posts. Massive cope though, as if they have nothing better to do.

nomoralsmoney
Police/judge, I'm trolling, this is fiction. ★
Online: 7h 34m

ban this soy. go cry and grovel to redditors

Soy bluepilled normie fag

Sometimes, yes.

But then I remember the world wasn't kind with me on any way, so the hateful shit I say here is totally justified.

I don't post hateful things

GrAYcel infiltrator :feels::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Soy soyjak

No. Every individual is responsible for their own actions, and people who don't like my content aren't forced to read them. It's like some people want to be intentionally upset by lurking here.

grayfags have coming out of the soyworks lately :feelsjuice:
And he lives his life negatively, hating people and women and whoever, because we/I keep saying awful shit online to vent.
he would be right, as the world and women do suck ass

I dont and if someone decide to rape because of letters on the screen its fully his responsibility.

What happened to having no morals?

I'm confused. You said you didn't post about rape but then apologised for talking about rape...?

If you feel guilty, pay for your sins. Disable your account and move on with a fresh start.
Why does it say You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. when trying to disable account?

No - I've been very ill recently.

being an incel does shit to you, just accept who you are

@Caesercel @Dregster @PPEcel my account is too young to disable it myself, can you do it please?

Everything bad I post is in video game

Don't worry bro...

The jews will see that you pay dearly for all the stupid shit you said online decades ago...

The jews will see that you pay dearly for all the stupid shit you said online decades ago...

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "I feel the utmost sympathies for her. It's difficult to watch twelve children at once.",
"headline": "1-year-old found dead after being ripped out of mother's arms by Hurricane Florence floodwaters",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/1-old-found-dead-being-144522799.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 23:06:10 UTC 2018"
},
{

I grew a vagina from soy-overdose now

I'm genuinely sorry about saying many of the things I said.

Because while I may be harmless in real life, you never know what effect the words you say have had on some individual reading them. What if my disgusting posts about rape, which I'd never do, motivated someone to actually do it irl? Not now, but maybe over the years, reading that kind of shit, somebody actually goes out and does it and ruins a life. I'm sorry for talking about rape like I did. And about crimes.

Also, even if my words never push someone to do these things, just the general attitude and worldview of some person reading our words can be warped. And he lives his life negatively, hating people and women and whoever, because we/I keep saying awful shit online to vent.

So I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I hope we can all become better people.
what do you stand to gain from this corny ass post?

fucking graycel, no I dont felt bad.

nomoralsmoney

Police/judge, I'm trolling, this is fiction.​

JoinedOct 18, 2022Posts47Online8h 46m

I think the best way is to ban op so he won't get stressed about accidentally posting hateful content.

There was a time I used to post very hate fueled things, I was in a phase of blackpill rage and I think I overgrow this, but the things I learned about society, the dating market, blue, red, black and whitepill all those things can't be forgotten or ignored, once you learn how the world view you and what thinks of you, those feelings are burned in your skin, it goes to each individual to learn how to handle them and not let it consume you.

I don't post many hateful things tbh

Nigga, if you think anyone can commit rape after the reading posts in some forum, you're probably wrong. Such a person need to be really fucked in the head in the first place.
Also, rape is based in biology. Chances that someone will rape a 70 y.o. granny are minuscule while chances that he will sexually assault young fertile pretty female with natural big boobs are much higher even if he never have read about rape before.

No. Why should I?
Foids and normies don't feel bad when they ostracize us just because of our looks. If they could, they would kill each one of us without feeling any remorse

I don't/can't actively hate anyone, my inceldom manifests through sadness and regret.

Foidposting gtfo

If pointing out bad behavior of foids is hateful then call me Mr. Misogynist

ban this soy. go cry and grovel to redditors
agreed moral fags pushing their agenda, but. i agree with him on the raping part, i never post about that shit unlike @Edmund_Kemper @Deleted member 4144 and also @IncelKing here is guilty with the association unironically :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I'm smart but not creative. I can't think of any immoral activities or crimes to commit that can get me money with my newfound dark triad traits: utter lack of morality, shame or inhibitions.
I won't do stupid shit like rape and drug dealing, even though morally I'm not against it, in fact imagining myself oonga boongaing a foid like a caveman is quite exciting, but it's too risky. Makes much more sense to make money through crime and then just get a hooker. Or make so much money through crime that I can get a boat, and then let the implication do the work.
The point of my post is this: got any ideas on how a dark triad individual can make money? I know I'll just get troll responses, but I figured it's worth a try. Also, I'm not naive for asking this on a public forum, I'm not actually expecting to be enlightened, it's just a fun way to share my thoughts with like-minded individuals, with the off-chance that I might actually get an answer
mods please get this larpcel monteNegro citizen the fuck out of here asap

no

idc about it because I am nobody anyway

CIA niggers dont care about loser like me I am nothing to the jews and those who have power. We are so small they cant see us from there. So I just shitpost not like I will ever do anything.

@PPEcel thoughts?