Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever encounter any foids that you wanna fuck, but can't seem to approach for some reason?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
For me, I saw one in the bakery department at my work that I have only said hello to, and haven't tried to approach much because: 1. My nerves 2. Any conversation I attempt with her will probably be interrupted by my coworker that bosses me around by yelling at me to get back to work,even though he's just a dishwasher like me.

Yes all the time. I am a mentalcel :feelsrope::society:

but I did approach some foids in my life and they all led to rejections and cringy memories :feelswhat::society:

No because I know it's over already

Yes all the time. I am a mentalcel :feelsrope::society:

but I did approach some foids in my life and they all led to rejections and cringy memories :feelswhat::society:
Imagine how brutal it'd be to both get rejected AND told to get back to work at the same time.

Imagine how brutal it'd be to both get rejected AND told to get back to work at the same time.
Guaranteed to occur. Start stacking boxes to cover the cameras.

it is pretty brutal having to work in the same place with the foid that rejected you afterwards :feelsugh::society:

makes things more awkward :worryfeels::society:

For me, I saw one in the bakery department at my work that I have only said hello to, and haven't tried to approach much because: 1. My nerves 2. Any conversation I attempt with her will probably be interrupted by my coworker that bosses me around by yelling at me to get back to work,even though he's just a dishwasher like me.
Everytime

always, I know a giga stacy that I want to fuck since 3 years ago and I have never said a single word to her :cryfeels:

Yes every day

Hasn't happened in many years.

I havent meet any single or not blood related foid in decades.

Yea, because I’m a subhuman:lul:

Guaranteed to occur. Start stacking boxes to cover the cameras.
It's not because of cameras. It's because of him looking around and not seeing me work at that particular second.

it is pretty brutal having to work in the same place with the foid that rejected you afterwards :feelsugh::society:

makes things more awkward :worryfeels::society:
I only started seeing this foid around when I got put on earlier hours. For example, I would normally work 4-8 P.M. with 8 P.M. being the store's closing time, but over this past weekend, I was put on 3-8 on Saturday and 1-6 on Sunday because they close at 6 on Sundays. I saw her until about 2 on the 1-6 shift; so I guess she typically leaves at 2. Anyway, I bring this up, because we apparently don't share the same shift.

I only started seeing this foid around when I got put on earlier hours. For example, I would normally work 4-8 P.M. with 8 P.M. being the store's closing time, but over this past weekend, I was put on 3-8 on Saturday and 1-6 on Sunday because they close at 6 on Sundays. I saw her until about 2 on the 1-6 shift; so I guess she typically leaves at 2. Anyway, I bring this up, because we apparently don't share the same shift.
then it is not as bad, you can avoid nearly all contact with her :feelshmm::society:

just tell her you want to rape her slutty hole and impregnate her :feelzez::feelsdevil::society:

i can but it is retarded

Seems like the average life of a incel in public and online, a forever longing

I saw some chubby 30 year old foid in the gym who I wanted to fuck.

then it is not as bad, you can avoid nearly all contact with her :feelshmm::society:

just tell her you want to rape her slutty hole and impregnate her :feelzez::feelsdevil::society:
Maybe in a more "Socially acceptable" way; because I need this job, or else my parents will make my life even more of a living hell then it already is. My mom already hates that I don't do what she says without complaining. It doesn't matter if I do it despite the complaining; she just wants me to be a old school stoic. Otherwise, I'm being a "sissy"; and she "no longer has patience for sissy men". This is of course, a classic case of her wanting me to takr on more responsibility without the authority to match. :feelsseriously:

Any conversation I attempt with her will probably be interrupted by my coworker that bosses me around by yelling at me to get back to work,even though he's just a dishwasher like me.
Cockblockers are scum.

approachcoping

If a hole wants your cock, she will make it abundantly obvious.

i dont approach at all anymore. i dont even talk to foids. i just sit in my room and dont go anywhere

Do you ever breath air and not realize it?

Maybe in a more "Socially acceptable" way; because I need this job, or else my parents will make my life even more of a living hell then it already is. My mom already hates that I don't do what she says without complaining. It doesn't matter if I do it despite the complaining; she just wants me to be a old school stoic. Otherwise, I'm being a "sissy"; and she "no longer has patience for sissy men". This is of course, a classic case of her wanting me to takr on more responsibility without the authority to match. :feelsseriously:
if you are a dishwasher you can easily get such job elsewhere :feelsLSD::society:

my mom does not care too much if I work but she is forcing me to study and get a degree :feelsUnreal: because she wants me to become a normie betabuxx :feelsugh::society:

I hate studying but if I drop out again she will go ER on me :feelsohgod::society:

I hate studying but if I drop out again she will go ER on me :feelsohgod::society:
The same thing will happen to me if I get fired for saying that stuff to a girl; and it'll make it near impossible to find another job, because the next company I try is gonna call my previous employer, and they're gonna know what I said.

it never began for me. I rarely talked to any toilet in my college and school days.

It is because you fucking retarded incels are mentally ill and complete social retard, it has complete nothing to do with your looks.

I can't remember the last time i met a woman :shock: