Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever cry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I'm not an emotional person but sometimes I cry like a faggot, not because of my inceldom but because of other depressing thoughts.

Almost never, I cried less than 5 times in the last five years, last time I cried was 2 years ago.

But I wish I could cry more

The only time I've cried in the past couple years was in like late 2020 when I had a mental breakdown as a result of being in serious legal danger that could have gotten me arrested and ruined my life

its not like I'm some emotionless war machine or anything though. I feel angry/upset/depressed all the time but crying just isn't how my body typically responds to it physically

I used to, back when I first realized I was destined to be an incel.

I'm now far too dead inside to cry.

Mostly before I got blackpilled when i knew i would always be incel but didn't know what was yet, but just thinking about it got me crying. Then after I first got blackpilled, it basically confirmed all the thoughts that would make me cry before and even more things that I'd never thought of. Not much now though, I'm used to it.

Sometimes i cry, especially when i'm alone in front of my computer and it's 12 am and seeing how pathetic i am
What? 12 AM is nothing. Literally I am here alone now in front of my computer and it's 04:57 AM

aside from crying for physical pain I don't remember the last time I cried, I no longer care about anyone and not even me

No man I'm not a bitch like that

:feelsbadman:

I can only cry alone at night once every few months

I wish I could more often, it feels good.

the last time i cried was a couple days ago because of this girl i like

i try to not think about her but i cant, i hate this cucked life, thats why i cried, even knowing the truth about them wont save me from who i am biologically

its also funny cause theres no fucking way in hell shed ever be with me:lul::feelsbadman:
you are really in love with this girl right? i was having a crush recently, i tried to talk to her but i was ignored, actually it was a relief because i stopped thinking about her

I'm pretty emotionally dead but I actually cry like twice a year. I'm an ugly crier as well and look&sound like a huge faggot when I do. I cried last year when my Mom got COVID cuz she had to go to the hospital and I'm currently being laid off so my last day of work I'll probably cry that day too since I don't have any backups or savings or anything.

I slightly tear up quite frequently a few times a month but I wouldn't say that I was crying. I just dwell on what my life could have been before bed and my tears get a big watery from time to time but I don't actually shed tears. Just watery eyes thinking of how happy I would have been if I had a normal life and normal teenage/adulthood with loving relationships and friends.

Used to back in my teen years.

I used to cry when I was beaten by my parents. As an adult, I can only recall myself crying maybe two years ago because of claustrophobia and motion sickness.