Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you even bother to gym max?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date

Do you even bother to gym max?

• Yes a lot for cope and health

• A little bit

• Not at all, makes zero difference

• Gym maxing would lower my SMV so I actively any physical movement

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
Do you even bother exercising or gym max? Obviously if you are genetic dead end it is hopeless, do you do it for any other reason? Ever done it before?

why is the last one even an option
in what instance would it lower your smv

why is the last one even an option
in what instance would it lower your smv
if you are really short it might look like you are a cringe cope lord
meant to say actively AVOID obviously

There is no gym for your face

Sometimes when I feel like it, my family sometimes forced me to go to gym even though I’m very short and skinny and can’t build muscle

I'm aware of that mate. I never claimed that gym will get you laid (it wont), but do you do it for any other reason like vanity or health or to lift shit or self defense or w/e

if you are really short it might look like you are a cringe cope lord
meant to say actively AVOID obviously
if ur really short, u shouldnt do it for smv to begin with
anyone benefits from it as long as they dont expect to get any female attention from it, more stamina, more strength and its an additional cope

Im genetic dead end but it is a cope

An glad I wasted very little time with an activity that had no benefits for me personally.

There is are no downsides to gymmaxxing.

I’d do it for self defense, but I’m moving near libtard people. They don’t fight often like these uncouth hillbilly rednecks. White trump voters are dumb a-holes slaving for Joos. One almost hit me with their smog truck.

Last edited:
Calisthenics at home is much better than a gym

Unfortunately, I'm too weak to fully enjoy it

You don't need to gymmaxx at a gym or in public. You can get weights at home.

I haven't been to a gym in well over a decade.

I plant to get a smith machine and weights when i Have money

Do you even bother exercising or gym max? Obviously if you are genetic dead end it is hopeless, do you do it for any other reason? Ever done it before?
Just a habit at this point. And I like being fit.
I plant to get a smith machine and weights when i Have money
Don't. A gym membership is WAY more bang for your buck and gives you some interaction with other humans.
If you're dead set against going to a gym buy a bench that inclines and a set of interchangeable dumbbells. Smith machines suck.

Last edited:
Seems literally EVERY guy gym maxes these days. Making it TOTALLY WORTHLESS :lul::lul: just another prereq like height and normieface
I guess the only thing that matters is ur FRAME the gym max sits on

I've been gymaxxing for 5 years now. Its a good cope, and a great way to stay disciplined.

20200221 110506

I did but not anymore

since i work and go to school 7 days a week

no days off

I've been gymaxxing for 5 years now. Its a good cope, and a great way to stay disciplined.

View attachment 492707

The discipline aspect is one that necessitates discussion.

I notice I am able to concentrate and stay more consistent with tasks in tandem with gymmaxxing. I'm more inclined to be productive in other areas. This is why LDAR is so destructive and contagious to other areas of your life.

Extreme copers rationalize this by saying, 'well, if gymmaxxing isn't getting me women I might as well LDAR", missing the point by a country mile.

Used to when I had gym access, not gonna take the vaccine though (I hate needles).

"Why lift when it's all about the face?"

You can do it for yourself (puked a little typing this), but if you don't enjoy it, you don't enjoy it... and I don't enjoy it.

I notice I am able to concentrate and stay more consistent with tasks in tandem with gymmaxxing. I'm more inclined to be productive in other areas. This is why LDAR is so destructive and contagious to other areas of your life.

Extreme copers rationalize this by saying, 'well, if gymmaxxing isn't getting me women I might as well LDAR", missing the point by a country mile.
Extremely based. Ever since i started gymmaxxing, studying became easier for me, as well a time management.

I think a lot of people are just lazy, and thus like to scorn people who have the discipline to do it. Every month there's some thread about how "Gym maxxing is cope" Yet being a lazy piece of shit somehow isn't

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

and I don't enjoy it.

I don't think many people actually enjoy gymmaxxing itself (I certainly don't). Its the benefits afterward that make it worthwhile. I procrastinate on squats every week but I know from experience I will be better after I get them over with.

A case of doing things we don't want to do, so we will reap the rewards in the long run.
Extremely based. Ever since i started gymmaxxing, studying became easier for me, as well a time management.

I think a lot of people are just lazy, and thus like to scorn people who have the discipline to do it. Every month there's some thread about how "Gym maxxing is cope" Yet being a lazy piece of shit somehow isn't

View attachment 492710

I suspect that these same people, if they were somehow able to ascend by gymmaxxing, would drop it rapidly after getting a foid.

Everything is considered in terms of a stick and carrot. This is why most cels who leave the community are so quick to disparage current cels and try to re-adopt a blue-pilled perspective.

This isn't to say I don't empathize with the diminished drive and depression that comes from being rejected by women. I have sporadic instances of it myself, though its tempered by my exercise.

Many users, youngcels in particular need to focus on self-actualization and find a positive cope to work towards. Re-direct what would have been the effort towards betabuxxing/wageslaving for a wife. Mine is collecting.

Last edited:
Yes, I need to stay in shape for the uprising.

I‘d rather go swim some laps on afternoons it‘s way comfier and I don‘t have to deal with all the sweat, COOMbait and moggers.
Maybe I could get dumbbells for home but fuck gymmaxxing the mental and timely price is too much to pay for the potential reward

I honestly do not have a single motivation. I literally go 2 times a week. Sometimes even once a week. I might stop signing up

View attachment 492710
Based and high IQ.

Gymmaxxing absolutely helps you build discipline and improve your time management. Aside from the immediate health benefits, I'd say this aspect of character-building is paramount. As you both said, it positively affects other areas of your life too.

Based and high IQ.

Gymmaxxing absolutely helps you build discipline and improve your time management. Aside from the immediate health benefits, I'd say this aspect of character-building is paramount. As you both said, it positively affects other areas of your life too.
intellectual stuff has always required much more discipline from me as opposed to gym maxxing though

intellectual stuff has always required much more discipline from me as opposed to gym maxxing though
You didn't see me saying that it didn't, did you?

You didn't see me saying that it didn't, did you?
oh yea sry.

what i wanted to say is that gym maxxing never required much discipline from me cause it's fun.

it was mostly the diet part for me in the past that was hard esp. when i was trying to bulk

I went into tinder when I lost a significant amount of weight: I still got 0 attention. Not even worth it if I´m being honest: why should I go to the gym in order for me to achieve some level of intimacy with a women? This whole idea of physical self-improvement to get with someone sounds just bizarre to me.

I´m just tired.

Nahh, too much work. But leanmaxxing is legit

That’s what I only do

Nope. Should I?

works only for mid-tier normies and above :redpill::redpill::feelsclown:

True, gym can only raise SMV by a point or so but you have to actually obtain a gym body. I gymmaxx because I hate my body and don’t have anything better to do. It’s a pretty solid use of my time. I also kinda like it.

yes, just lightly. i couldn't care for some crazy big gains or trying to get buff, i just want to tone my body.

its a good cope, but still a cope after all

A little bit and without consistency, i do it for health, weight loss and to avoid muscle atrophy, i wish i had the will to gymaxx like crazy.

I had a brief period of physical excellence and was fit as a fiddle between 2018 and late 2020 before getting into a cycle of sedentary living and overeating, so I'm basically back where I was in 2017.

I just train so the food feels better to eat at this point.

I've been gymceling since my teens, for more than 15 years.

An glad I wasted very little time with an activity that had no benefits for me personally.
I made a thread about how gymmaxxing is super pointless and the amount of people that got triggerd:feelsohh::feelskek:

I lift small weights at home tbh, too high inhib to go to the gym

I don't think many people actually enjoy gymmaxxing itself (I certainly don't). Its the benefits afterward that make it worthwhile. I procrastinate on squats every week but I know from experience I will be better after I get them over with.

A case of doing things we don't want to do, so we will reap the rewards in the long run.

I suspect that these same people, if they were somehow able to ascend by gymmaxxing, would drop it rapidly after getting a foid.

Everything is considered in terms of a stick and carrot. This is why most cels who leave the community are so quick to disparage current cels and try to re-adopt a blue-pilled perspective.

This isn't to say I don't empathize with the diminished drive and depression that comes from being rejected by women. I have sporadic instances of it myself, though its tempered by my exercise.

Many users, youngcels in particular need to focus on self-actualization and find a positive cope to work towards. Re-direct what would have been the effort towards betabuxxing/wageslaving for a wife. Mine is collecting.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: