Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you enjoy your copes?

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
I don’t enjoy watching anime of vidya anymore, I just do it to try to forget that I’m subhuman and I won’t ever be loved.

I am not even addicted, I would stop eating junk food and LDARing so much if I had someone.

Just wondering if anyone here actually enjoys LDARing

i do enjoy it

I kinda feel void now to feel anything
although a bit of satisfaction is gained through gaming ngl

i don't enjoy it, but anything to take away from the bleak reality of my existence is necessary

I do enjoy, but mostly because i'm addicted to them.

Life itself is empty, a void without any purpose, but i do enjoy some good food or vidya for time to time.

My only cope is studymaxxing tbh

Enjoy? No. Find what I need to put left foot forward, right foot forward? Sure, why not.

i feel nothing anymore

I don’t enjoy watching anime of vidya anymore, I just do it to try to forget that I’m subhuman and I won’t ever be loved.

I am not even addicted, I would stop eating junk food and LDARing so much if I had someone.

Just wondering if anyone here actually enjoys LDARing

i do, and when my internet is off i instantly feel like garbage

It is hell, and all you can do is keep soldiering on.

Not only did you miss your teens but your entire youth, no sexual experiences and no love whatsoever. All you can do now is sit back and look how the little looks you have are starting to vanish as you descend deeper into loneliness and desperation. While people half your age get to experience more than you could ever hope to you sink into your forties, the age that roasties choose to settle down after having fun and fucking chads. But not you, you're the equivalent of an 10 year old girl but bitter and resentful, endlessly coping till you finally rope.

That's life for us

Fuck that shit, ascencion, forced ascension or rope before I turn 30.