Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you enjoy science?

Did you enjoy studying science in college?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Just a quick question, did you enjoy studying science in college?

Stop posting your retarded stem threads, GrAYcel. Friendly reminder:
Redpillcomics41

Furthermore, real estate agent/broker chads learn 2 months for this meme license and still moneymog every single phd stemcel in existence. It never began.

never went to college :cryfeels:

@FamilyGuy1999 enjoys scientific experiments. Such as inserting a dildo in his anus and feeling the sensation.

Over for FBIcels

yes, especially programming and evolutionary psychology

I lost my interests for everything bc of my loneliness and depression.

Yes I used to care a lot. Then I saw the true nature of (((academia))) and I kinda stopped taking it seriously.

No cuz it’s not fun nuclear rocket stuff, it’s absolutely extremely hard study bullshit, I’m not gonna study my ass off just to have a high Mark sorry faggots, I’I’ll just try to do the bare minimum

No cuz it’s not fun nuclear rocket stuff, it’s absolutely extremely hard study bullshit, I’m not gonna study my ass off just to have a high Mark sorry faggots, I’I’ll just try to do the bare minimum
what did you study? physics? engineering?

I enjoy math, statistics, programming, compsci. I dont rly care that much for physics and chemistry

I did - a few years back then. But now I have come to a point where I unironically regret studying STEM, mostly thanks to the "I freaking love science"-fraction of annoying soys.
Every pretentious big brain makes me hate my job even more, particularly annoying leftists/atheists that constantly spam about their own perceived greatness. Or the permanent vaccination spammers (another COVID schooling and I might quit because I am so fucking tired of hearing about that shit).
Furthermore, I have gotten to a point where I realize that the fields I wanted to become a part of at the start (like botany/mycology/zoology/lichenology) aren't available to me, for me this is a perversion of my initial decision to study that shit, primarily I wanted to become a biologist for finding anatomy/physiology interesting, not for some retarded molecular/computer shit or any autistic mathematical theories (which is sadly the only thing with remotely a future perspective). Then there are the personal problems too (e.g. worsening mental state/lack of a GF).
Based. In everything related to engineering "Passed" is more than decent, only in meme subjects you should care for grades.

Last edited:
only math
computer science is too hard for me

I more enjoyed the hands on approach to science, but I always dreaded any book/paper work -regardless of subject- which is ~2/3 of modern research.

Most of what we call science nowadays is just a bunch of unproven theories straight from the ass of some crazy God-hater.

Science falsely so-called, like warned about in 1st Timothy.

Science became soyience when it became mainstream and more accessible. So quality control for experiments and research papers went downhill. Science is my "compass" in a sense, because this world is confusing and full of lies. But when I (mistakenly years ago) tried to show well-made studies (not to prove my point but help others) you will be made a pariah. Science should only be in the hands of the accepting and of the well-studied.

I do enjoy physics.
Stop posting your retarded stem threads, GrAYcel. Friendly reminder:
View attachment 494065
Furthermore, real estate agent/broker chads learn 2 months for this meme license and still moneymog every single phd stemcel in existence. It never began.
Absolutely brutal blackpill. Will break the spirit of the most ardent of STEMmaxxers

I love science