Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you engage in peoplewatching? Is it a good cope?

Balantol

Balantol

Recruit
★★
I've always been interested in peoplewatching. I've never actually sat down and just watched people walk by, but I wanna try it sometime. I think I can come up with some pretty good things to look for but I just wanna know some things I should look for and analyze when I see them I guess. My best bet would be at my high school (youngcel) but I feel like people would be pretty creeped out seeing some incel kid just staring at them as they walk by. Basically, do you guys have any tips and tricks for peoplewatching?

I did it when I looked for potential friends and it’s boring. Talking, on their phone, eating, handholding

I enjoy it. Can’t explain why.

I can't stop myself from doing it it's depressing I wish I could ignore them.

I have been observing people since I was 3 years old

Peoplewatching sounds more like suifuel than a cope to me.

Not really, it's gets pretty boring fast

I can’t do it because it’s boring and I’d get the cops called on me for being a creep

too high inhib,

Massive suifuel. Seeing all the happy couples, I hate it. I actively try and avoid looking at them because it pisses me off so much.

I've always been interested in peoplewatching. I've never actually sat down and just watched people walk by, but I wanna try it sometime. I think I can come up with some pretty good things to look for but I just wanna know some things I should look for and analyze when I see them I guess. My best bet would be at my high school (youngcel) but I feel like people would be pretty creeped out seeing some incel kid just staring at them as they walk by. Basically, do you guys have any tips and tricks for peoplewatching?
If you watch people long enough in observation you can master the understanding of human behavior over time, I like watching people especially when they don't know that I'm watching them. The entire world is a grand theatrical stage and everybody merely actors, watching the actors constantly you can see human nature for what it is in its totality by watching the manifested behaviors of others, and then you eventually figure out who the scriptwriters are where there's a way to watch them as well, but they're of course a bit more complicated. :feelsjuice:

Over time you learn that human nature is not inherently good, moral, or even ethical, at its primary root it's just a bunch of selfish egoists trying to one-up each other and in many cases stabbing each other in the back for this entire world is merely one of power, sex [lust], fear, intimidation, influence, greed, or enslavement, that is the true human condition beyond the bullshit farce of deceptive idealists. There is nothing particularly good about human nature or human beings for that matter. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Lately I'm becoming more low inhib, I openly stare at foids tits and ass

I loved it when I was younger, now that I'm 30, it's sad to see all of the families smiling and having a good time.

no i dont want to see any people especially foids and chads. i m not a cuck.

Yeah, I do this in the mall sometimes. It's okay, fairly relaxing. Seeing large groups of friends and couples doesn't bother me as I generally prefer spending time alone rather than with other people.