Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you eat other mammals genitals ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I was eating meat when I realized we can find all parts of the body of animals to be eaten at the butcher's, even internal organs, brains, even foetus, EXCEPT genitals. What do they do of genitals ? Are they using it for tin cans ? Who gets to eat them ?

People eat genitals. Testicles and Penises are very chewy, I've heard.

I've eaten cow intestines. They taste pretty good.

i pretty much ate all the parts of an animal in the past including the brain, the guts, the eyes, the legs and head meat and even the génitales. it might seem gay but food is food and you will just cut it into small pieces and cook it. genitals doesn't really taste like meat, it pretty much taste like fat and oil.
What do they do of genitals ?
i don't think they sell this shit in a first world country since 1st worlders don't really buy it. maybe you need to go to a farm to eat genitals.
again it's not worth the hustle really, it's just fat

i pretty much ate all the parts of an animal in the past including the brain, the guts, the eyes, the legs and head meat and even the génitales. it might seem gay but food is food and you will just cut it into small pieces and cook it. genitals doesn't really taste like meat, it pretty much taste like fat and oil.

i don't think they sell this shit in a first world country since 1st worlders don't really buy it. maybe you need to go to a farm to eat genitals.
again it's not worth the hustle really, it's just fat
I don't really want to try it tbh

I was just being curious as I've never seen them sold anywhere. I thought it was considered a delicacy by degenerates but apparently it's not.

they turn it into dog food nigga

it's what they put in hotdogs

I was eating meat when I realized we can find all parts of the body of animals to be eaten at the butcher's, even internal organs, brains, even foetus, EXCEPT genitals. What do they do of genitals ? Are they using it for tin cans ? Who gets to eat them ?
gerard depardeu bougousse