Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you do some kind of Martial Arts or Combat Sports?

Do you do Martial Arts or Combat Sports?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
CorpseCel

CorpseCel

Involuntary Rottenness
★★★★★
I attend a Brazilian Jiu-jitsu gym and practice boxing at home, I actually thinking about buying a special knife because I don't feel safe around normies or chads, It's illegal to carry a gun in my country so those are my only options to feel safer outside of my house.

not anymore, i used to.

Jungle gook fighting is pointless just act as violent as possible that will end any conflict

Jungle gook fighting is pointless just act as violent as possible that will end any conflict
Cope, if your opponet is taller, bigger, stronger or has the numbers advantage you need to compensate with technique, experience and fighting IQ

I wear glasses and have shit vision so it’s impossible for me

thinking about buying a special knife because I don't feel safe around normies or chads, It's illegal to carry a gun in my country

ironically where I live it's perfectly legal to carry a gun (just have to apply for a license) but it's illegal to carry a knife longer than 4 inches or one that pops out (with a switch, lever or trigger).

But I do neither. Nor do I know how to fight. If someone wants to kill me - they can go ahead. I'm a tall big ethnic guy who stopped caring much about his appearance by my late 20s though. There are easier-looking and wealthier-looking victims around - so why would anyone go after me? I've walked at night in dangerous parts of US cities plenty of times without being in danger.

I wear glasses and have shit vision so it’s impossible for me
You can be autodidact on Boxing and Muay Thai, you only need to buy a punching bag and(maybe) books, and also watch training videos and tournament fights. It's not over yet.

ironically where I live it's perfectly legal to carry a gun (just have to apply for a license) but it's illegal to carry a knife longer than 4 inches or one that pops out (with a switch, lever or trigger).

But I do neither. Nor do I know how to fight. If someone wants to kill me - they can go ahead. I'm a tall big ethnic guy who stopped caring much about his appearance by my late 20s though. There are easier-looking and wealthier-looking victims around - so why would anyone go after me? I've walked at night in dangerous parts of US cities plenty of times without being in danger.
I'm a 6 foot white dude in Brazil, I feel like a big target in a tournament composed of archers. I also refuse to let a retarded normalfag to kill me without taking him with me, when I die it will be my way.

I shadowbox in my room sometimes pretending I'm an anime character when I'm bored. idk if that counts.

You probably don't even punch right :feelshaha:
My hands:

You did your Brazilian Mumbo Jumbo, but I could probably knock your ass out with the power of the Shinobi.

Last edited:
Stop laughing nigga
I'll beat your ass nigga
4w96syqfj97a1.jpg

Used to do some boxing

As a manlet, yes. In France, you cannot carry any weapon: no gun (real or fake), knife, baton, or even pepper spray.
It boosts confidence too, useful to be lower-inhib.