Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you daydream?

RobertsonIsShe

RobertsonIsShe

Greycel
Well I do. Apparently it's called MD. I can spend entire days trapped inside of my own head and I have no control over them. It's hell. I've been like this my whole life and I think it makes me care less about my reality (my face and head).

Well I do. Apparently it's called MD. I can spend entire days trapped inside of my own head and I have no control over them. It's hell. I've been like this my whole life and I think it makes me care less about my reality (my face and head).
i have dreamed of being taller than everyone else and that is the only time I can feel tall. only in my dreams.
What the fuck are you talking about
mental illness is caused by being ugly since we have a negative feedback from everyone we interact with.

yeah i have it too, maldaptive daydreaming? i think it gave me adhd or something, fucked me over last semester big time because i could never concentrate to being too depressed.

https://incels.is/threads/i-created-a-fake-world-in-my-mind.24318/

Yes bro. Normies' daydreaming helps them achieve their goals but ours just makes us go mad.
i have dreamed of being taller than everyone else and that is the only time I can feel tall. only in my dreams.

mental illness is caused by being ugly since we have a negative feedback from everyone we interact with.

I'm a superhero/thug/basketballer in mine.

I dream of still being a manlet but beating 6'5"+ jacked ogres to a pulp

I dream of still being a manlet but beating 6'5"+ jacked ogres to a pulp

Yes...a better life, and scenarios where i am good looking, rich and powerfull and have my own nation.

Not to that extent

Daydream about life in Japan with my Nipponese waifu.