Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider suicide for real?

Like actually?
Tried 6 times with 2 serious attempts. Suicide is my thought every morning when I wake up and before I go to bed. Also if anything goes wrong in my day or any bullying happens it's hard to resist. Currently especially tempted to just step on the gas peddle. Pretty soon I will likely fall victim to the autism holocaust for real ngl tbh tbh.

Last edited:
i would have already done it if it wasn't for my fear of what happens after death

As a spergcel it is your duty to live long enough to work on creating waifubot.

I don't consider it, I plan on it. I'm going to kill myself when my parents die, as after that I'll have no real reason to continue living aside from fear. But the thing is, I'm far more afraid of people and averse to doing everything required in modern society than I am opposed to death. Spending the majority of my waking hours doing shit which stresses me out isn't worth it. Being forced participate in a society that I absolutely loathe isn't worth it when I have nothing to look forward to, barely enjoy anything, and have no real reason to do any of this.

Btw you should consider this comment to be cope, most people who say something similar don't actually go through with it.

same doode as soon as my parents go i go