Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you care if .co looks bad to the public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Serious Topic. Specifically talking about some of the pedo-cel threads that I can't really tell if they're bait or some kind of experiment on members here.

I honestly really don’t care if it looks bad or not. We are already hated for being sub8 men. We already look bad in their eyes

I’d like to think the public isn’t so (((brainwashed))) where they would be turned off by anything antifoid and anything accurate about soyciety

I mean we would get defamed, slandered regardless of what we exactly do because we reject gynocentric doctrine but I get annoyed by pedocels. Most of those threads are unfortunately serious.

Yes, because if I get exposed irl for posting on here, it makes me look like a really fucked up person

I don't care. Being seen good by people won't change a thing for incels. They didnt care about our good personalities when we were bluepilled either.

4eeb177b46a07774c9cea0e61f96fddc

yikes of course I do

We would have a bad image even if we never said any of the more inflammatory things you can find on here. Foids say the same kind of stuff we say but they dont get called terrorists or rapists. Its not about what we say, its about our position on the social ladder. Our position is poor so our image is poor. We could donate 1,000,000 dollars to charity every day and it wouldnt change our image.

It would be good if we could be more appealing to the general public, but its just impossible so I dont see any reason to think about it.

only cucks would care

I honestly really don’t care if it looks bad or not. We are already hated for being sub8 men. We already look bad in their eyes
I feel this is the case for most here, but there still seems to be a lot of ambiguity on some members here proclaiming .co to be more 'morally superior' than IT (e.g. some people saying "At least we're not pedos like IT members"). Imo, there's nothing wrong with that because it has turned out to be somewhat true about there being pedos on IT -- but it is kind of confusing, because if we don't care about how we appear to the public, why should we care if IT looks better than us if we have our fate set in that society will always hate us? I suppose that's a discussion for another time
We would have a bad image even if we never said any of the more inflammatory things you can find on here. Foids say the same kind of stuff we say but they dont get called terrorists or rapists. Its not about what we say, its about our position on the social ladder. Our position is poor so our image is poor. We could donate 1,000,000 dollars to charity every day and it wouldnt change our image.

It would be good if we could be more appealing to the general public, but its just impossible so I dont see any reason to think about it.
Exactly. If we were here to just vent, there is still a guarantee that there is someone out there who would call all of us whiny little pussies or something else (like you see on body building forum)

Last edited:
I feel this is the case for most here, but there still seems to be a lot of ambiguity on some members here proclaiming .co to be more 'morally superior' than IT (e.g. some people saying "At least we're not pedos like IT members"). Imo, there's nothing wrong with that because it has turned out to be somewhat true about there being pedos on IT -- but it is kind of confusing, because if we don't care about how we appear to the public, why should we care if IT looks better than us if we have our fate set in that society will always hate us? I suppose that's a discussion for another time
I guess it’s because as some have said in this thread they don’t want to be screwed over if they are discovered using this forum irl. As for the IT argument it’s that they are just hypocrites since the only reason they hate us is because we “look bad” but if they look bad they no longer have the right to criticize us as they are no better

Most people are fucking idiots. I don't care if they think we're awful, reprehensible monsters, laughable, or just plain stupid. The thought that the average normie puts in to their opinions is as follows: If it feels bad it means it is false on every level.

I only care insofar as what the future holds for the consequences of what we type here. Everything seems legally protected for us now, but I would not be so cocky seeing how the world is largely abandoning due process and is shifting toward a herd morality. Court systems are overburdened, people are bored and sadistic, and want to torture expendable ugly men for social media praise. We have no idea if the laws will change, or if we'll all get doxxed and get the Chris Hansen treatment

Last edited:
Too many people see women as infallible beings, even the slightest rejection of that notion gets you shut down. After all women can’t be blamed for anything right?....

Not really. I hope the next person to go ER says he is part of I.N.C.E.L just for lols and to get us a reputation as a feared group more than just a mocked one

I only care insofar as what the future holds for the consequences of what we type here. Everything seems legally protected for us now, but I would not be so cocky seeing how we are undergoing massive changes right now. We have no idea if the laws will change, or if we'll all get doxxed and get the Chris Hansen treatment
Tbh I stay away from the pedophilic shit that’s why, it’s just not for me and I don’t want to be associated with it because my pictures are all over looksmax.org

No. I'm here just to kill some time and interact with some other like minded virgins. I don't even care about the blackpill anymore. It's like water is wet to me at this point.

I care enough to not browse it in public

Tbh I stay away from the pedophilic shit that’s why, it’s just not for me and I don’t want to be associated with it because my pictures are all over looksmax.org
unfortunately simply being an ugly virgin man and complaining about it means every outcast with fucked up copes like ethnonationalism or pedophilia will flock to you and try to share these copes with you. It comes with the territory.

No. If I wanted sanitized discussion I’d go outside.

unfortunately simply being an ugly virgin man and complaining about it means every outcast with fucked up copes like ethnonationalism or pedophilia will flock to you and try to share these copes with you. It comes with the territory.

Yup the unavoidable crank magnetism theory in action.
MRAs actually got attacked by people like Eivind Berge that were annoyed at their reluctance in talking about the age of consent. Idk what he was expecting, it's never going to change back for people like him that aspire to do this and bring up 19th century tales where girls married men. Nor should it imo.

Sometimes I wonder how much of this behavior of ethnonationalists and other misfits being attracted to male oriented groups like MRAs is shilled to deliberately exhaust MRAs from having to defend themselves and being forced to retreat from any kind of public discussion or activism online.

Ethnonationalists and pedophiles need to be told to fuck off in no uncertain terms by ugly virgin males that complain about women or it will be far easier to demonize ugly virgin males in the future.

The public itself is largely comprised of the absolute scum of the earth.

Tatted up scum, loose vile whores, homosexual/pedophile/zoophile/LGBTQ filth, alcohol and drug addicted degenerates, thieves, liars, untrustworthy beta male and beta female cocksucking hypocrites so no.

Why should we trouble our beautiful minds over the opinions of such rabble?

View: https://youtu.be/T3kX3mzCSQ4

Dont care, not like I go out anyway

We are literally automatically viewed as pedophilic rapist terrorists no matter what.

It doesn't really matter.
yup. It makes no difference. Even if everyone here started supporting bluepilled bullshit and foid positivity. we would be hated.

No. Unless it's something that can result in legal or server problems, no one here should tbh.

Tbh i don't really care about it if they hate us because they already do but i hope some of them still join us by swallowing the blackpill

Even if we didn't look "bad" they'll find a way to label us as such. Inceldom is associated with white supremacy thanks to the libtard media.