Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe you are being inspected by FBI-chan?

Do you believe you are being inspected by FBI-chan?

• Yes

Votes: 45 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 16.7%
  • Not me specifically, but others

Votes: 55 45.8%

• Total voters
I live in Europistan , so it's probably Europol-chan that's monitoring me

Yes, just look at how many guests we have. Either IT or some kind of agency

Don't think the FBI would give a dam about Irishcels, that would be MI5,s job

Yes, since i started to pizzamaxxx i became paranoid.

I've probably been on several watchlists for at least a decade.

If the FBI truly kept a close eye on me, they'd probably know I'm no real threat to anyone.

You underestimate their resources. They go out of their way to arrest pedophiles (yes, they do interact with them in order to arrest them), so it's more than likely that they would go out of their way to prevent possible mass shooting (in the same way they already do with Islamic extremists).

Sure, but it's basically impossible to prevent the type of mass shooting that is often done. It's done by lone wolves with no connection to any organization and just based on themselves.
You might have some kind of algorithm that would automatically anaylze your threat level. Like create an alarm, if someone with risk factors buys guns and large amounts of ammo.

But still you can get handguns pretty much anywhere, even in Europe. It's impossible.
And the authorities definetly have nothing to fear from random forum posters.

Maybe they get lucky every once in a while, but it's really hard to prove that a mass shooting is going to happen, given that you need to prove it was his intent.

probably not. but i hope so...it would make me feel important.

they showed up at my door and told me they were

I don’t think they would be investigating me specifically, I don’t post anything too edgy and I don’t advocate for crime. But others, probably. And even if I am, I don’t give a fuck.

Sure they do
I knew that it would happen when i registred here.it is a game.

tbh probably

FBICHAN NOTICE ME UWU

but srs

I dont post any extremist shit so I believe I am good

Sure, but it's basically impossible to prevent the type of mass shooting that is often done. It's done by lone wolves with no connection to any organization and just based on themselves.
You might have some kind of algorithm that would automatically anaylze your threat level. Like create an alarm, if someone with risk factors buys guns and large amounts of ammo.

But still you can get handguns pretty much anywhere, even in Europe. It's impossible.
And the authorities definetly have nothing to fear from random forum posters.

Maybe they get lucky every once in a while, but it's really hard to prove that a mass shooting is going to happen, given that you need to prove it was his intent.
They use algorithm to inspect the whole web for any threatening messages by anyone, using a combination of keywords and sentances of course. However, it's more than likely that they are more focused on certain groups such as the far-right, or incel communities, as they are believed to be breeding grounds for mass shooters. More than likely that they have a "watchlist" of few individuals who left threatening messages before (and I know of plenty who did such). Many of so called "lone wovles" (espeically Muslim ones) attackers, were on the watchlist before their attacks but agencies failed to intervene. Nonetheless you can be pretty damn sure that many others were stopped before they acted upon their plans.

FBI can suck my 11cm

Jfl you are born ugly so fbi is after you :feelskek:

I'd like to think no but really don't care. I never promote anything criminal here. Only idiots do that.

fakecel if not being watched

fakecel if not being watched
Can you imagine FBI chad being assigned duty to the incel forum all day and afterwards he hits the club and picks up a new ho for the night. Tragic irony I guess.

I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere but I don't commit crimes online or in real life so they'd have to frame me to fuck me up (which I'm sure they'd have no problems doing to me or anyone else here for that matter.)

would fbi monitor someone from another country?

If you use the internet you are being watched, if you have a smart phone you are being watched. If you think otherwise you are fucking retarded.

I want to impregnate FBI-chan

Everyone on this forum is on the blacklist.

someone is knocking on my door right now, should i open it?
update: the FBI took me into custody

Yeah, I have some feeling that the CIA is inspecting all Canadians that lurk, browse or post on here and I'm in some sort of list.

Yes, and I hope I can meet her one day and we are gonna fuck like animals, you reading this my love?? Prepare your anus bitch.

Yeah, I have some feeling that the CIA is inspecting all Canadians that lurk, browse or post on here and I'm in some sort of list.
Canadian goverment is more likely to be involved, due to AM incident

Can anybody aware me on fast banana

Still don’t understand

Even if I was I dont care