Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you believe woman being able to work caused our inceldom?

do you believe woman working caused our inceldom?

• yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • no

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
want to see what the majority thinks

Caused? No. Contributed? Yes.

partly because now they don't need a provider they can just work and fuck chads on the side

It has a part on it as women can live like princesses because cucks give them well paying and relaxed jobs that should be given to autists and the unattractive. Inceldom became huge when fecesbook and tinder was released so the internet is one of the biggest reasons. Soyciety is now also shameless on adultery, polyamory and pumping and dumping. Soyciety also chose to become volcel for creating cucked laws so men can get easily sexual offence charges when an actual rape haven't happened. Chads are not expected to ask for consents in practice when having sex is obvious.

Last edited:
It has a part on it as women can live like princesses because cucks give them well paying and relaxed jobs that should be given to autists and the unattractive. Inceldom became huge when fecesbook and tinder was released so the internet is a main reason. Soyciety is now also shameless on adultery, polyamory and pumping and dumping. Soyciety also chose to become volcel for creating cucked laws so men can get easily sexual offence charges when an actual rape haven't happened. Chads are not expected to ask for consents in practice when having sex is obvious.
woman still lived like princesses when they didn't work, not working is actual more princess treatment. I personally would prefer to clean the house than wage slave 10 hours a day.

I don't believe the internet contributed to inceldom too much. If you're a truecel then you never had a chance to begin with, I believe dating apps only made dating harder for normies.

context: OP is a shill infiltrator who was arguing that feminism didn't contribute to declining birth rates or w/e shit, and whining about 'misogynist' countries

now he is trying to reframe the question

No but it did lower the minimum wage

context: OP is a shill infiltrator who was arguing that feminism didn't contribute to declining birth rates or w/e shit, and whining about 'misogynist' countries

context: soycuckgod is true to his name and is also a complete retard. He has the reading comprehension of a 9 yo, as he was never able to understand that i never whined about misogyny, i mentioned that those countries were misogynistic, since the other retard I was arguing with said that those countries have liberated woman.

Soycuck proves how retarded he is by forgetting that I didn't reframe the question, his tradcuck friend did. Your tradcuck friend made a post saying i should be banned because I believe woman not working didn't cause inceldom. Anyone with an iq below 100 should be banned tbh

context: soycuckgod is true to his name and is also a complete retard. He has the reading comprehension of a 9 yo, as he was never able to understand that i never whined about misogyny, i mentioned that those countries were misogynistic, since the other retard I was arguing with said that those countries have liberated woman.

Soycuck proves how retarded he is by forgetting that I didn't reframe the question, his tradcuck friend did. Your tradcuck friend made a post saying i should be banned because I believe woman not working didn't cause inceldom. Anyone with an iq below 100 should be banned tbh
shut up soy redditor

I am your god

bow down to my avi

cut my name into your arm with a blade

post pics

@Fatass3000 is a dumbass faggot. facts.

can you form literally ANY thought other than "muh pedo"??
yes but I know that it pisses you guys off. I ain't even talking to any of you, doltman just randomly tags me out of nowhere to call me a faggot and when I clap back you guys come to his defense.

yes but I know that it pisses you guys off. I ain't even talking to any of you, doltman just randomly tags me out of nowhere to call me a faggot and when I clap back you guys come to his defense.
liar. you came in a thread about adults and made it about pedo stuff.

its some soy reddit tranny liberal retard tactic
it's some soy pedophile tranny retard tactic. I don't know how you can call me a retard when I mogged you to hell and back on the iq test we took :feelskek: :feelskek:

liar. you came in a thread about adults and made it about pedo stuff.
I responded to a thread saying he has tall fag feet and you randomly insulted me :feelsseriously: I'm starting to think I'm being trolled