Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe we have souls?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

I agree that souls are not real, our personalities are formed by our brain. You can provide a counter argument if you'd like

only some people have souls imo

Yes, when our brain dies, we cease to exist.
Then who created us I'm guessing you probably believe the big bang theory so why did that explosion even happen how did it happen how are we alive the chance of us being a species and evolving was so low but we still managed to survive somehow was it all a coincidence if there's god who created god

Yes I believe we have souls and we are interconnected to an astral prison planet, or just an astral plane in general.

Now, not everybody has a soul which explains Jews/Groids/NPCs and their sociopathic anti human tendencies.

Now where it comes from and where it goes after, idk if anyone can give you a straight answer on that.

Supernatural shit like Demons, Ghost, Normie tier paranormal shit cements the idea to me that Theresa lot of shit we can't see, that's why people try getting into psychaledlics and other spirituality to break out of wherever we are now

Then who created us I'm guessing you probably believe the big bang theory so why did that explosion even happen how did it happen how are we alive the chance of us being a species and evolving was so low but we still managed to survive somehow was it all a coincidence if there's god who created god
I have no idea what caused the big bang but what I do know is that life on earth is possible because it is somewhat close to the sun. If the earth was too close to the sun, we all die, if it is too far, then we all freeze to death, earth is in the perfect position. Awhile ago, I heard from scientists that asteroids carrying DNA landed on earth and when the DNA was released into water, lightning struck the genetic material and life was created in the form of microorganisms. Keep in mind that these are educated guesses made by scientists.

Last edited:
Yes I believe we have souls and we are interconnected to an astral prison planet, or just an astral plane in general.

Now, not everybody has a soul which explains Jews/Groids/NPCs and their sociopathic anti human tendencies.

Now where it comes from and where it goes after, idk if anyone can give you a straight answer on that.

Supernatural shit like Demons, Ghost, Normie tier paranormal shit cements the idea to me that Theresa lot of shit we can't see, that's why people try getting into psychaledlics and other spirituality to break out of wherever we are now
Demons and the devil are definitely real. If you get your frequency low enough you can feel them.

I have no idea what caused the big bang but what I do know if that life on earth is possible because it is somewhat close to the sun. If the earth was too close to the sun, we all die, if it is too far, then we all freeze to death, earth is in the perfect position. Awhile ago, I heard from scientists that asteroids carrying DNA landed on earth and when the DNA was released into water, lighting struck the genetic material and life was created in the form of microorganisms. Keep in mind that these are educated guesses made by scientists.
Where did those asteroids come from what DNA where the DNA came from its still just a huge question

Souls are religious concepts. As someone who is not religious, I don't believe they exist

View attachment 1296296
I agree that souls are not real, our personalities are formed by our brain. You can provide a counter argument if you'd like
The word for soul comes from the Greek, pnuma. Meaning "breath."

Spirit is a better term. And means, "the basic quality of the thing."

This video explains the subtle nuances of the terms. Word origins, etc...
1h 25m

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJP3aWf97I
(Beware, this guy is a pompous jerk. But he's probably right.)

Only a retard would ask a zogbotAI about such matters and exspect a true answer.

There's enough subjective evidence to suggest that not only do we have (and are) spirits, but that we are being farmed by other spirits. (From nearby dimensions)

If we were "just" random mechanical animals, all psychic stuff would be impossible!

While, psychic stuff is very rare in a day to day way, it does indeed happen, and as such strongly suggests that we are all more than we seem to be.

Where did those asteroids come from what DNA where the DNA came from its still just a huge question
I read that asteroids are formed by dust and gas particles. Over time, the ball of gas and dust, attract nearby particles which then turns into a floating rock. The generic material was deposited into the asteroids while it was a ball of gas and dust. If youre wondering how the generic material was made, in the cold areas of space, chemicals combined with other chemicals, and they formed gas, this has was then stimulated by UV light from nearby stars. As a result, Nucleotides were formed.

I read that asteroids are formed by dust and gas particles. Over time, the ball of gas and dust, attract nearby particles which then turns into a floating rock. The generic material was deposited into the asteroids while it was a ball of gas and dust. If youre wondering how the generic material was made, in the cold areas of space, chemicals combined with other chemicals, and they formed gas, this has was then stimulated by UV light from nearby stars. As a result, Nucleotides were formed.
Dnr no lie

I read that asteroids are formed by dust and gas particles. Over time, the ball of gas and dust, attract nearby particles which then turns into a floating rock. The generic material was deposited into the asteroids when it used to be a ball of gas and dust. If you're wondering how the generic material was made, in the cold areas of space, chemicals combined with other chemicals, and they formed gas, this gas was then stimulated by UV light from nearby stars. As a result, Nucleotides were formed.

Ok I read your answer brocel but it's impossible for me to comprehend because of my subhuman iq
Here is my simple answer. Those asteroids and DNA molecules came from the big bang. We will never know what triggered this event

Here is my simple answer. Those asteroids and DNA molecules came from the big bang. We will never know what triggered this event
Do you know when humans started to worship god or like started creating religions

Weren't there like a alot of human species but only homo sapiens survived and there's the neanderthals
Humans evolved from ancient primates. In ancient times, We humans had higher intelligence than the other primate species. We took advantage of our highly developed brains to learn useful survival skills while all the other primate species died off and went extinct. It is unclear whether or not humans mixed with neanderthals. Interestingly, some humans have very tiny amounts of neanderthal DNA

I believe in the following:
The material world produces material needs and is ruled by instinct. Survival instinct is the only thing necessary to survive in this planet as most of the species have.
But humans developed other characteristics the with no shadow of doubt made life easier but that also are not fundamental to survial.
If the material world produce material needs and material traits, every characteristic that is not material may be an indication that humans have a dual origin: A material and a non material. So souls, God, Heaven etc. may be real.

No once we die that's it we rot like dying flesh our body goes back into the earth and our bones get broken down as nutrients for the soil

Humans evolved from ancient primates. In ancient times, We humans had higher intelligence than the other primate species. We took advantage of our highly developed brains to learn useful survival skills while all the other primate species died off and went extinct. It is unclear whether or not humans mixed with neanderthals. Interestingly, some humans have very tiny amounts of neanderthal DNA
I take that back, humans did breed with neanderthals but since the human population was much larger, neanderthal population went down. People in Europe and Asia have neanderthal DNA, people in Africa don't have any

Souls are synonymous with consciousness and being. I'm aware that I'm alive, therefore I have a soul.

Do you know when humans started to worship god or like started creating religions
It probably happened the very moment that humans came into being. There are way too many ancient cultures across the globe who practiced religion for it to not be engraved in our genes.

It probably happened the very moment that humans came into being. There are way too many ancient cultures across the globe who practiced religion for it to not be engraved in our genes.
I don't think the first humans understood the concept of religion back then. Ancient humans were only concerned about surviving, as they became more civilized, religions were formed. I may be wrong

When you die, your "soul" dies with your body
You can't be aware of nothing because nothingness doesn't exist. I will one day recognize that I died, therefore my soul will still be in-tact.

If you believe in souls, you believe in magic. I’m a wizard and even I don’t believe in magic